Where to get Camber Plates

I didnt at first plan to go this route, but as usual to get it fixed right I need to spend more money.

Anyhow I need to know where to buy some camber plates (front) and what brands.

I cant get the right fornt wheel camber right and at this point a plate is my best option.

Thanks,

Tony

yes, you can buy cusco's for a lot and wait 6 months, or wait a short while longer and buy oscar's front plates.

OR, you can get creative and buy some made for a different car and mount them in your car with a little elbow grease and a drill. I've seen it done.

Thanks thats some good info.

I have a salvage car and this has been the first thing I noticed that wasnt right. My right front wheel has about 1/2-3/4" neg Camber. If you look hard you will notice it. At first I thought it maybe the strut, but after I replaced the strut same problem.

$400 from Ground control.....Wow I can buy 3 tires for that money.

Maybe all I need is a bigger hammer :D

Tony

Heefner PM sent.

JustPaus, I found a set at horsepowerfreaks.com $240 plus shipping. I didnt inquire on if and when.

Optionauto came up in a foriegn language I think French.

otionautosalon which look promising kept coming up page can not be displayed.

Im going to check out how much work is involved with the ground controls. The Cuscos look fairly simple. We still have 2 months of winter and April is a toss up around here so I have time to wait. :puke:

Tony

There is a pic of the fron instalation on Art's old car. The plates are new, never installed. I've had them for a few years. They were made to be used with the Ground Control coil overs. Let me know what you want to do.

• 4 months later...