Powdercoated V/C * NEW COLOR COMBO ADDED 10/10/06*

thetexan88

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Art,

No, you didn't miss the prices. They're not listed. I have many different ways that these can be done with different prices. If you're interested please send me an email or PM and let me know which one you're interested in and I'll get you a price. You already have the black mitsu on your car don't you?

You can email me at: thetexan88@starquestclub.com or PM me here.

Rocketman,

Bump what?

Jared,

I'll call you tomorrow, and no the prices are not outrageous.

:) Thanks, David Springer

Hey dave sent you a couple of PMs but have not gotten any response about what I asked... I definantly would like one of these but now I just don't know which color scheim is the best.

Crump

Star_V8,

Do you mean something like this?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/P1010050.jpg

So far I've made two. I gave one to my brother and he has it on his car and the other was given away in the raffle at the SQC National Meet in Denton, TX last September.

I have five more complete intakes, like the one in the picture, powdercoated and ready to be built. I build it all myself, and it takes quite a bit of time. I'll have them available soon, but not yet.

dc,

I'm glad your valve cover got to you and you're happy with it. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

T-70,

I'll send you a PM right now.

:D Everybody keep the orders coming :D

:) Thanks, David Springer

Hey dave I would like one... just waiting on a pm from you. I will take the black one with white and red lettering and such. Just need to know how much everything together is, or I will even order seperatly if I have to. Thanks my good sir.

Crump