kaseobeer2585

puma

• 3 weeks later...

kaseobeer2585,

Haven't heard from you.... Have you shipped the turbo and injectors? I've PM'ed you and gotten no response.... getting a little concerned here. Please let me know something.

Thanks.

Guess my money went towards another "case of beer"? Where the he// is my stuff? I'll give you another day or two then I'll be reporting this as you are not returning any PM's from me.

Sorry if I seemed a little on edge there.... It's just that I've been ripped off on this site before. Glad to hear from you.... Just please ship the stuff so I can get off your back about it. I will delete those posts as soon as I get the parts. I don't want any drama, just want the parts I paid for. Thanks.

I got my injectors, and you know what, your better off not getting them. The primary was from an 86 and the secondary had a crack in the plastic. It flowed like niagra falls all over my throttle body. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! YOU FALSLY REPRESENTED YOUR GOODS!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I got my injectors, and you know what, your better off not getting them. The primary was from an 86 and the secondary had a crack in the plastic. It flowed like niagra falls all over my throttle body. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! YOU FALSLY REPRESENTED YOUR GOODS!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Son of a ....., I'm seriously p-ed off.

Still no response, nothing. If anybody knows this guy they ought to give him a swift kick.

Pay-Pal has been notified. I want my money back is all.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Save yourself a huge head-ache and avoid this seller like the plague.

Puma I dont know what your talking about, as soon as your echeck cleared the freakin turbo was on its way out to you. The only problem you had was that you freaked out about nothing. ElkidminoLTU the injectors were $30 untested. I told you I never tested them and wasnt sure what they would do. I never told you that they were mint or going to work because I didnt know if they would or not and thats why they were so cheap. 88_TSI i'll gladly refund your money, I know this has gone on for to long and I'm sorry. It will probably sound stupid but the reason I havent sent anything is because I cant get the injectors out of the throttle body. My friend was helping me work on it and I thought I would give him something simple to do like put the injectors in. Well somehow he managed to use a bolt that threaded in but the head is way to big and I cant get any socket I own to fit on there. With work and school I havent had time to fiddle with it and get them out the right way.

88_TSI i'll gladly refund your money, I know this has gone on for to long and I'm sorry.

OK. Do it. I already filed a complaint with Pay-Pal because, at this point, all I want from you is my money back.... Since you cannot provide the parts that you listed as "For Sale" you should be honorable and refund my money. Then we can just end this whole debacle.

Pay-Pal it to: Thomas_W_King@yahoo.com

I like how he says this:

Hey calm down I just got back from the relatives, the g/f was supposed to ship the stuff while I was gone but I guess she was to busy doing nothing while I was gone.

But then weeks later he says this:

88_TSI i'll gladly refund your money, I know this has gone on for to long and I'm sorry. It will probably sound stupid but the reason I havent sent anything is because I cant get the injectors out of the throttle body. My friend was helping me work on it and I thought I would give him something simple to do like put the injectors in. Well somehow he managed to use a bolt that threaded in but the head is way to big and I cant get any socket I own to fit on there. With work and school I havent had time to fiddle with it and get them out the right way.

So she was supposed to ship them huh? Well how can she ship them if they are stuck in the car weeks in the future?? Guess thats ya'll answer to what kind of seller this guy is now eh?

I like how he says this:

Hey calm down I just got back from the relatives, the g/f was supposed to ship the stuff while I was gone but I guess she was to busy doing nothing while I was gone.

I know he gave me this same excuse a long long time before he used it here on this thread. You think he could at least he could come up with a variety of excuses to keep it entertaining. :roll:

My girlfriend does send out the majority of the stuff I sell, sometimes shes pretty good about it and other times shes not. Most of the time my schedule doesnt let me get to the post office :roll: And I never told you groove that I was away at relatives and the gf was supposed to ship it out, she was supposed to and did. Where it is now is beyond me, like i'm really trying to rip you off for a whole $7 yea that sounds about right. I made up a whole story about how I had a shift knob just so i could con somebody for $7. Wow thats the plan of all plans right there! There have been quite a few people I have sold to on here and havent had a problem at all. I admit that I never got out 88 tsi stuff. I'm not playing it off like I sent it and really didnt. I didnt send it, hes getting his refund.

My problem with you was the fact that you would put me on ignore when I logged on which made me feel like you were avoiding me and the fact that you had been ignoring everyone's pm as well. I assumed it was due to poor communication and all Im saying is that one is going to have to expect that when purchasing from you. Despite all of that I still gave you good feedback (since the date you said I would receive the package after buzzkill talked to you was correct) which made me look like an a** when you pissed off more people.

Its okay if you are having trouble removing parts or some other issue, just make sure you are constantly communicating with your buyer or people are going to end up pissed off. They think the worse because those actions indicate the worse. Next time, tell them "Im having trouble removing the parts. Is it okay if I send them to you at a later date?" That way you can avoid unecessary drama. Make sure you're clear with the product your shipping too. Tell them if it is not in good condition or if you dont know if they will work or not. Oh and dont blame it on a friend or a g/f that was helping you. It makes matters worse.

I hope this helps and not aggravates you, Im sure you will resolve all these issues.

My girlfriend does send out the majority of the stuff I sell, sometimes shes pretty good about it and other times shes not. Most of the time my schedule doesnt let me get to the post office :roll: And I never told you groove that I was away at relatives and the gf was supposed to ship it out, she was supposed to and did. Where it is now is beyond me, like i'm really trying to rip you off for a whole $7 yea that sounds about right. I made up a whole story about how I had a shift knob just so i could con somebody for $7. Wow thats the plan of all plans right there! There have been quite a few people I have sold to on here and havent had a problem at all. I admit that I never got out 88 tsi stuff. I'm not playing it off like I sent it and really didnt. I didnt send it, hes getting his refund.

Ok, I paypal'd the whopping $7 to you on 10/05/05. THREE AND HALF MONTHS AGO!!!!!! First it was that you forgot. Then it was that your girlfriend was supposed to ship it out. Then you couldn't find my address. Then it was that the Post Office must have screwed up. I was completely cool with all of that and had no problem giving you the benefit of the doubt. But when something goes on this long and you start to read my pm's and choose not to respond to them, it only reaffirms that you are not a responsible seller. Bottom line is that my experience with you has been completely unsatisfactory. You don't answer pm's or when you do it's just with another excuse. I'm not concerned with the $7. My only intention is to document my problems with you as a seller so that my testimonial may dissuade other forum members from ever doing business with you. If you don't want negative feedback, do a better job.

Still have recieved no refund. He admits to accepting my money, admits he has not shipped any parts to me, admits that he is in the wrong here, and finally admits that he'll give me a refund..... and yet, like every other time.... nothing happens. JUST REFUND MY MONEY ALREADY.

I've PM'ed you yet again and gotten no response from you what-so-ever. Just go to Pay-Pal and send me my money back. I'm going to PM you with my info YET AGAIN. Then I'm gonna E-mail you with my info.

I could really use this money for some other stuff I've got going on.... I did my part, now DO YOURS!!!!!

You know what's interesting, the car that he is getting the parts off of was cypress_83's. I got screwed by Cypress for $150 for a turbo i was promised, but never got!!! Kase here bought the car from him and then decided to part it out. Low and Behold, more people get screwed, me included. Maybe I should have been smart and steered clear of him, but I couldn't pass up that price. This car has a history of shady owners.

Kinda makes you wonder if they were both in on it?

Either way, if I ever find you guys....you'll get yours. Your both a***************s in my book.

Dave 8)

You know what's interesting, the car that he is getting the parts off of was cypress_83's. I got screwed by Cypress for $150 for a turbo i was promised, but never got!!! Kase here bought the car from him and then decided to part it out. Low and Behold, more people get screwed, me included. Maybe I should have been smart and steered clear of him, but I couldn't pass up that price. This car has a history of shady owners.

Kinda makes you wonder if they were both in on it?

Either way, if I ever find you guys....you'll get yours. Your both a***************s in my book.

Dave 8)

:lol:

Well, he never responded to Pay-Pal's inquiries either so he forfieted... Sucks that he only had $5.76 in his account though :roll:

Well, I'm down $121 and some change. I'll be sure to let you guys know if he ever pays, until then, avoid him.... for your own good.

I tried to keep my silence and hope everything worked out.I bought the 14b he had for sale.I paid 135.00 on 12-30 for a good used turbo and still havent gotten it.finally he tells me that its in pieces and he cant find all the parts.then i figure ill just take whatever i can get,but no responce to p.m.then i ask for a refund but no responce to p.m.Im still willing to forgive and forget,but it doesnt look its gonna happen.If anyone knows him,maybe you can convince him to do the right thing.The whole reason for this club is to help each other out and to keep these cars alive.just my 2 cents