star_v8_quest

MxMan250

• 2 weeks later...
i sold a set of tail lights for $40 shipped, i sent it out early, before payment, due to the holiday (thanksgiving day) i had to message him by email and PM him here to see if he got them...he did...he asked me for my shipping address twice because he deleted his mail and lost my address..still no payment after that, i PM him again after that and told me he was sick for awhile and did not get around to it, that was fine with me....after busting his chopps alittle he sent the payment...i dont mind waiting for things just got to keep up on letting people know when there are delays...

your money has been sent.

sory for the delay....selling all of these car parts with 2 jobs and the hollidays is killing me.

Noone ever leaves the good feedback...always negative. :wink:

i think I have been here long enought to garner some respect for god's sake. :shock:

oh yeah...here is the tails on my red car:

http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/87forsale/darktails.jpg

your money has been sent.

sory for the delay....selling all of these car parts with 2 jobs and the hollidays is killing me.

Noone ever leaves the good feedback...always negative. :wink:

i think I have been here long enought to garner some respect for god's sake. :shock:

oh yeah...here is the tails on my red car:

http://www.2.6liter.com/userfiles/Drazz/87forsale/darktails.jpg

payment came in,

thanks

Well I'm sorry to say that I am having a bad experience with star.

And I don't know why because i have purchased from him before and everything was fine. But my problems began almost a month ago when I purchased from him on ebay. In fact that was why I bought it because I saw that it was star and with ebay you never know when your going to get stuck. I paid with paypal and after a week or so I started to Email him and pm him. After some failed attempts , he did get back to me saying that he had been sick and the item shipped that day. That was dec 8. After a few more failed attempts to get in contact with him, he told me that he works several jobs and hadn't had time to check the boards. I can totally relate with that. However after checking his pasts posts, I discovered that he has been on every day. Now I pm'd him and had said look if your gonna play games than just give me my money back and I will be on my way, but don't lie to me. Now here is the funny part, HE GOT PISSED WITH ME ! He even told me on fri. 18 that if I hadn't received it by mon, he will double my money. Well it's tues. the 20, and no money and no product. Sorry strar but when I get my stuff I will follow up. But a month is way too long. Maybe next time you can send me something up front and I'll keep giving You excuses why you arn't getting the money.

Franco101

thanks for the negative feedback but never posted the good feedback from the other stuff you bought.and this was an ebay sell,so i guess ill see feedback there also

I didnt dodge you,i kept in touch except for the few days i was sick.I even wrote you yesteday and explained the days i thought it was shipped since my wife did it for me cause of my sickness.what can i say about the mail?

I cannot deliver it myself. :wink:

I even explained the pains of selling alot of car parts at once.sorry the TB hasnt arrived.

Edited by Star_V8_Quest

Star, understand something. First of all, the first time I bought from you , it went exactly the way a transaction should go. Quickly and smoothly. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have waited almost a month to say something on this board. And you lied to me several times(about it being shipped, and that you haven't been on the boards). I am an easy guy, just don't lie to me. And not to sound too sarcastic, but I'm sorry that you are selling too much stuff to keep track. What do you think that is conveying. And hey, I am not busting your chops about doubling my money as you said you would. Maybe next time just sell what you have time to ship.

to bad you didnt leave the positive feedback. :roll:

Like I said in the above post i made,it has been shipped and i have no control over the mail.

yeah,i sold alot more stuff that i thought i would....sue me.

Make sure when you get it to post that you did. :wink:

Just received it today Star a little late but it arrived. And by the way, I didn't leave a bad feedback on ebay. I didn't leave one at all, yet. I thought I should give a member the benefit of the doubt. And being that people today make a living selling on ebay , I was waiting to see where this board got me. You did recieve payment immediety so your feedback to me should be as stated.

I'm sorry this took too long and you were pissy with me, which blows my mind. Nevertheless Our transaction is completed and Although I may never purchase from you again, you did eventually ship the part, and for new guys who may want to purchase from you I can say that you won't screw them.

glad you got it and like i said before,i dont need your money by ripping you off.

and it took alot longer for the mail to get it there than i thought....x-mas I guess.

and guess what....on top of it all...i got a stomach virus last week.That's what i got for x-mas... :wink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Sent $$ to him in the form of a money order on April 13th. He pm'd me saying it would go out to me on the 14th. Since then he has cut communication and i have not received the tail light.

I will amend this comment upon receipt of the item, but until then ... :mad:

Sent $$ to him in the form of a money order on April 13th. He pm'd me saying it would go out to me on the 14th. Since then he has cut communication and i have not received the tail light.

I will amend this comment upon receipt of the item, but until then ... :mad:

I am in the same boat as you. I paid via PayPal for a car cover on 6/9/2008 and to this day have not received my item. He responded for a few months and has since stopped all communications. He kept making excuses and its closing in on a whole year with no item. I have hesitated posting my negative experience with him, but he apparently is about taking the money and not sending the item. Not cool at all.

• 2 weeks later...
x2 I bought some parts and had no issues...Vince was cool with me...sorry you other guys had problems

Was this something you purchased recently, or something from long ago. I see no good recent feedback. He was only full of promises, but never shipped me the item I paid for. Big thumbs down and not recommended. Don't waste your money!

Was this something you purchased recently, or something from long ago. I see no good recent feedback. He was only full of promises, but never shipped me the item I paid for. Big thumbs down and not recommended. Don't waste your money!

3 months ago

ive never posted on his feedback before on here, but ive dealt with vince, and i talk to him every now and then. I think hes a great guy and worked with me quite well when i bought a transmission from him. i wouldnt think twice about doing business with him again

• 4 weeks later...
ive never posted on his feedback before on here, but ive dealt with vince, and i talk to him every now and then. I think hes a great guy and worked with me quite well when i bought a transmission from him. i wouldnt think twice about doing business with him again

Can you talk to him now? I see he hasn't been on here since May 1st and I have to assume something happened since you say he's a good guy.

That and I want the tail light that I paid for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
after several months of no response to pm and figuring I got screwed I emailed and told him it's fraud to take a postal MO and not come through on his end. After the threat of legal action I FINALLY got a refund. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON THIS GUY!