Is there a MPI kit?

I'm new. Please don't bash me, im just asking. Are there any "kits" out there that are for sale to convert a quest to MPI? Everything I read about it seems great, more HP, more torque, smoother running. I'm in the process of a complete resto and am considering this. If its not in the thousands it's gonna definately be a consideration. Thanks for the advice all!

Get the hurricane I have one look in the pic <------ Just been having lil trouble with my car but im sure its my spark plug wires I hope. But everyone else owns it and working great for em. I never had any problems with it until i put the accel wires on. those wires suck. I'm getting the msd Heli-core because they help from get detnation which means when wires are close it could make the other spark plug wire spark in a different cylinder. And as far hurricane system the support and customer service is excellent contact ed or scott. They email you back just about within 1-3 hours during business days unless they are really busy it would take lil longer

Jeff

You can also contact Ric at www.racingmazda.com he did mine and get anything you need to set it up. Of course depending on your power goals a sheet metal intake may not be what you are looking for and should go with a magna intake.