AJUSA MLS Head Gasket $29 (CLOSED)

Whiplash

When should this GP end?  

15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Sooner the better.
    • Monday July 11
    • Saturday July 16

I have access to get some AJUSA MLS (multi-layered steel) head gaskets. I feel that these are the best head gaskets avail. for our engines. I need to get at least 20 sold to get a price of $29.00 each plus shipping.

AJUSA info: http://www.ajusa.es/ingles/25i.pdf

Important notes:

Advantages:

•Reduced Bolt Load To Seal

–Less Bore Distortion

–Less Cam Bore Distortion

•Very Good Resistance To Fretting

Surface Finish Requirements:

MLS: RA 7-25. MLS gaskets require a much smoother surface.

Thats compared to:

Cast Iron To Cast Iron: RA 60-120

Aluminum To Cast Iron: RA 20-50

First I'll post who all wants them with quanity. Then after the quanity is met Ill start getting funds. I take PayPal, M.O. & personal check. NOTE: If sending a personal check it could be 21-30 days to receive your gasket. Due to you mailing the check, waiting for check to clear (10 days), then shipping your gasket.

http://test.starquestclub.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11012/normal_MLS_AJUSA.JPG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the list of members that want in on the AJUSA Multi-Layered Steel Head Gasket. If you have "NEED INFO" by your name means that I need a PM with:

- SQC name

- REAL name and last name

- e-mail address

- COMPLETE Ship address

- How many MLS ordered

SteveD. @ 1 <<PAID

Oscar_the_Grouch @ 4 <<PAID

Cashsaudio @ 1 <<PAID

tsi1987 @ 2 <<PAID

87quest-TSI @ 2 <<PAID

ekstatixx @ 1 <<PAID

jaran351 @ 1 <<PAID

Lives4Speed @ 2 <<PAID

Rusky @ 1 <<PAID

chiplee @ 1 <<PAID

Siance @ 1 <<PAID

kevin_techee @ 1 <<PAID

Black_Quest_TSi @ 3 <<PAID

quikconq @ 2 <<PAID

ZPI28 @ 1 <<PAID

Richie_Rich @ 1 <<PAID

Brown @ 1 <<PAID

Casey_L @ 1 <<PAID

Daniel_R @ 1 <<PAID

BIL @ 2 <<PAID

AndyW @ 2 <<PAID

VitaminCJ @ 1 <<PAID

Total paid 33

Anyone know whos the best (cheapest) place to ship. The goods are in CA. It will cost anywhere from $6-9. per order to ship. Also its about $19 shipping to HI. Thats via UPS going ground. If anyone of you want to ship goods together and split the freight it would save you money. Lemme know.

OK,..here's the shipping info. Thanks going to Oscar. He has better "connections" on shipping than I do. He will ship them from his location.

Continental US GROUND USPS shipping w/signature confirm from CA will be $7.00 ,

Hawaii USPS Priority w/signature confirm will be $9.00.

Add $1.50 for each additional MLS to the above cost.

If this is OK with you please reply with a PM.

I need:

- SQC name

- e-mail address

- COMPLETE Ship address

- How many MLS ordered

OK,..here's the shipping info. Thanks going to Oscar. He has better "connections" on shipping than I do. He will ship them from his location.

Continental US GROUND USPS shipping w/signature confirm from CA will be $7.00 ,

Hawaii USPS Priority w/signature confirm will be $9.00.

Add $1.50 for each additional MLS to the above cost.

If this is OK with you please reply with a PM.

I need:

- SQC name

- e-mail address

- COMPLETE Ship address

- How many MLS ordered

PM Sent

Is there a deadline for this price?

Not sure what the deadline is. But it is a min of 20. So this might be a one time deal. I talked to my contact and said that it would maybe be next week when I order them. He said no problem.

There's another thread about MLS gaskets. You folks check it out before going any futher. I just want you guys to know all that going on. It about another vendor making a MLS gasket for our engines. But it usually takes anywhere from 6 months to several years before they hit the shelf.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29558

hello Guys

As of NOW I will be doing the shipping from Cali as it will cut down on the pverall shipping costs. And I will use a combination of DHL and the USPS for shipping. Depending on your location I will use the best rate possible for the shipping of your MLS.

The rate is a FLAT rate just because I can use one or the other service to meet the lower cost of shipping with insurance AND tracking. And YES I will make sure the MLS's are well packed and labeled as "DO NOT BEND" to prevent any damage.

IF YOU NEED EXPEDITED delivery PLEASE make a note of it and ADD $3.00 for USPS 2-3 day Priority (NOT worth it if you are in NV,CA,AZ,TX,WA,OR ect you know all western states as 2 -3 day will be standard mail anyways)

So I al all ready as soon as I get the MLS's here and I will start shipping within a day or two. BUT PLEASE guys I will need the info requested above so I can make sure you get your MLS in time and without any problems. Just send all the info with your payment to whiplash and he will send it to me.

This is what you NEED to send with your payment to whiplash NO EXCEPTIONS or it WILL delay your order:

- SQC name

- e-mail address

- COMPLETE Ship address

- How many MLS ordered

Thanks

Oscar