SS BRAIDED OIL COOLER LINE SETS...

tsiconquest88

I found a supplier and am putting these out. They will be ready for me as soon as i give the word. They are the finest quality SS 3/8 (#6) line you can get, (size of stock lines as bigger doesnt mean better being its designed for #6), and also stronger than teflon type. These lines replace the banjo's and use 2- 45's...and 2-90's and adapters needed, and they each go straight from ports off the block to cooler as direct replacement. The lines are already assembled by me. They are good for anything, perfect for a drag car, or even as simple as a daily driver. There is a lot of 10 for now to be filled. There is no time limit or limit on production, but i want to fill this lot asap so these lines can get out to me and out to you asap. I dont aim to have people waiting as sometimes happens with gb's, my supplier is READY and as soon as i get some deposits for the first lot of 10, the lines will be to u asap. All fittings are steel it is a much wiser choice than the aluminum fittings i had up at first. I will have pics up tuesday or so possibly but not likley until i get deposits and get one set to take pics of and then post up with the lines complete rather than just take a pic of raw material that isnt assembled by me yet, but these lines are as i said best quality and no exaggeration. My supplier knows his stuff and is getting me the best!. I will be accepting POSTAL M.O.'s ONLY and PAYPAL. THE lines for the group buy price are $185 dollars and that is a GREAT! price, and shipped wherever. I would like a deposit of half, or complete amount if you choose. BUT I will accept wutever u can give to reserve yourself a set. Feel free to call me on my cell for more details or email me, donnybarley44@aol.com ...IM me at donnybarley22, the cell# is 845-728-9291 -joe

Thanks Tom good looking out brotha lol. These lines are definately the BEST to come along!!!!! I have bought my own set for my car for when the shipment is ready lol. Definately make this happen guys i know a lot of you out there want ss lines and as far as the oil cooler, upgrading is a great idea to get rid of the old crappy stock lines with all the bends and restrictrion to oil flow and waste money on new stock ones from mitsu, these lines eliminate the banjo bolts and ends and uses all different ends, 2- 45's, 2-90's and the BEST ss braided lines possible. and with the choice of colors I mentioned in the description you cant go wrong!!

So this comes with EVERYTHING needed to replace original lines?

(no need for purchase of washer gaskets or anything?)

Any modding of the oil cooler itself needed?

I may be in, but don't have much time. New engine hopefully going in in 2-3 weeks. If I could get these by then, I'm probably in. Have to wait to see if the order comes through for you. (I'll be the 10th if it's soon) :wink:

-Matt

Hey matt, yes man comes with ALL you need and already assembled and put on as soon as u get them. and my supplier is ready NOW lol he is waiting on me to get guys together, and for me to send him his dough he wants to get the order filled for me. i wanna get deopits so i can use towards the extra amount needed to get him to send me out my first 10. And yes they will be ready befroe the tiem period u want as long as i get these 8 more people or so, as soon as the 10 are met, these things get to me next day and go right out the door no one will be waiting i hate having people wait :wink: ALL orders are priced incuding shipping no extra amount just the 185 SHIPPED, and i will be shipping all orders usps 2 day :D and best of all no more banjo's lol

There is one small change, i am not doing this in aluminum fittings i have been debating on it cus i know the probs alum can cause and my guy said it would be fine, as i do know most race v8's etc, many guys use alum fittings but i am afraid many of u may over tighten when installing as they arent able to take as much torque as steel, so i will be having all line fittings steel and a much better choice anyway. no change in price!!!!

i dont know where u come thinking that, oscar is 145 or so shipped and that uses banjos and teflon, mine are not banjo and highest quality ss line, i am chargin around 40 more but it gets rid of the crap banjo. you did not do BOTH liens witout using banjo and high quality line for 90 bucks, an oil feed line itself goes for around 65, i highly doubt you bout that 90 bucks thing and i havent heard nuthin negative bout my price yet, keep on with ur gb and i will do mine thanks

Im not saying there is anything wrong with that... but this shop is very near me and does all of my lines. They did my SS braided brake lines for my isuzu for $140, and both oil lines for the turbo )-an8) for $60. They also made a fuel line for my rail for $30, but that was only 8 inchs long. They do nylon as well as the higher quality rubber, and fiberglass inpregnated lines for oil, fuel, water and whatever else.

The oil lines they made were fiberglass inpregnated rubber, and were crimped with the angled AN fittings on them already.

yea not the best an 8 thats for suuuuure.... and why an8 anyway the block ports and oil cooler are ment for 6 its a waste !!! the oil will flow in the lines at the rate for 6 anyway, it aint gonna add more oil for ya lol......

TO break it all down, my lines...2- lines between 4-5 feet feet long, fittings and all, say each line DONE 90 bucks that is damn good, turbo oil feed line is about 1 and a half feet and 65 or so dollars, cheapest i think i found for oil turbo line is 50 on ebay, and here i am 10 feet of line so each line reaches the oil cooler and plus ends and ALL u need and NOT using the crap banjo style as i stated and all for 185 SHIPPED come on now its not a bad price at all!!!!!!

well the prob is i aitn wasting dough buyi na set of material if no one is depositing bud, but wut im gonna do is get some pics of the materials used UNassembled from my guy, and when this gb coems along and i get 5 or more people for SURE, than i will place orders, assemble and have all ready and shipped out 2 day mail :wink: come monday or tuesday there should be pics up of the raw materials BEFORE my assembling the product, basically have my guy get me some pics of the materials, monday he will be open again, closed sats and sundays

You can buy the parts for about $150 so for $35 more you get shipping and not having to put the lines together or doing the research to find the right size adaptors. It is probably worth it for most guys.