Does anyone sell the hardpipes needed to run a magna intake and fuso IC?

I would just rather buy them instead of making them.

I think Kelly Da Man does, check with him.

Shawn

I checked with Kelly and his are meant for a modified stock intercooler.

Does anyone know if these will still work?Maybe with a little cutting or something?

Also, could someone please post pics of your setup so maybe I could show Kelly how they are run and he can make the decision as to whether his pipes will work or not?

Thanks,

Cory

Doesn't mean you can't modify it to make it work with the fuso. The ground work is already laid out for you on that pipe, just need to do some of your own fabricating that's all..

I went with 2.5 in pipes, doesn't mean you have too. I also routed mine differently than yours/most peoples. If you want check out my gallery just go under jr_ss at www.26liter.us. But 2.25 isn't a bad size, it'll help spool up and actually save you some money.

I made my own pipes for my Fuso FE.

http://a7.cpimg.com/image/5F/D1/27004767-fbff-02000180-.jpg

It took a little futzing but you can do it, just find a welding buddy, shop ...plan out all your fits, get your bends, couplers, etc and make 'em.

Boosted One,

Did the oil cooler get in the way? It looks like it will. I saw in your pic that you had a small cooler of some sort in the bottom left, is that the oil cooler?

Yeah, it looks like I might have to just make my own. It is alot cheaper and I have done it before(but it was a pain).

Oh, BTW, very nice setup and I bet you paid a fortune for all those couplers.

Jr_ss,

Yeah, you ran yours done below the headlights didnt you? Would I really notice a difference if I went with 2 1/2 cause 2 1/4 is harder to find on Ebay :) .

Cory

No you really wouldn't notice a difference, but running 2.5 through the radiator support is going to be alot harder than 2.25. Yes I ran mine down underneath the headlights as the new intercooler had the inlet/outlets on the bottom...