Technical Service Bulletins (TSB's)

Guest Paul87Quest

Tim

I have found the Mitsubishi Factory TSB Index to be more complete than Mitchell On Demand.

Alldata is detailed but vague on the description.

Mitsubishi TSB index is the best I have found so far. (For our vehicles.)

I am looking into the TSB service publications from Mitsubishi.

Helm,Inc. is their distributor for publications and doesn't seem to list them on line but, I'm waiting to hear back from them on their availability.

Mitchell on Demand is a good source of information but at the time they were compiling info on our models most of the TBS information wasn't available so they don't have some of them listed.

Didn't Snap-off buy Mitchell a couple years ago?

Yeah, I think Mitchell was bought out, and Autozone bought ALLDATA too.

I look at a lot of original Mitsu documentation when in ALLDATA. I'm not sure about the TSB's, but there are a gazillion of them all spelled out in detail on just about every kind of car. Ours had quite a few of them, and I will check to see the detail. It may be vague, but I will check it out.

I just looked at your list. If it is complete, then we already have it all. For some reason I was thinking you said it was not complete?

I just looked at your list. If it is complete, then we laready have it all. For some reason I was thinking you said it was not complete?

All I have posted are the INDEX's

There are other Mitsubishi Publications that cover more detail from what the index describes if you can believe that?

The publications are numbered as follows,

1982-83 MSSP-017G-83

1984 MSSP-017G-84

1985 MSSP-017G-85

the same prefix just the last two numbers  (86-89) for the corresponding year and so on...

• 7 months later...