Re: Weird but quick question...

ryddler

• 3 weeks later...

Raging- this would be better suited in the body mods forum ;)

I had a friend who had a prescription from his doctor for tinted windows. He has some affliction that makes him real susceptible to sunlight. Always a fun time to make him walk around outside in the daytime and watch him burn and blister =)

Ryddler- Maybe he posted it here cuz he 'wished' that he had tinted windows? =)

-Brad

'91 Eclipse GSX <- 12.6@111 last saturday night... YIPEE!

yyou will need an optical waiver from a opthamologist stating your eyes are too weak to handle sun , and along with that I believe your local DMV will be informed of this cause/condition  and will only allow you to drive during daylight hours as its a medical condition ,another thing that you may find difficult is getting a doctor to LIE , as they most likely went through years of schooling to make those bux and could care less if you have the way coolest car in town with the mob deep tint , in fact i think they could get into trubble doing this so there it is .

I've had no troubles with my local opthamologist that I went to high school with doing it for me and 2 other select friends. Nothing went on the record here (Wisconsin) but it may be different for other states. Basically I have a 'prescription' for tinted windows that I have to carry in the glovebox all the time in case I get pulled over.

-Brad

'91 Eclipse GSX