sqc gear

travs87tsi

The cars are all red because my car is red and it is the best one out there. LOL

I wish!  Cafepress goes by the design you give them.  I imagine Ryddler went w/ red because it was the most popular color.  More products are in the works but Ryddler is the one in contact w/ Cafe so he keeps getting tied up with other "issues".  

I'm waiting for a few of the other items to come out!

Actually, it's because *my* car is red  ;)

And because the image is generated from a 3D model and I no longer have the necessary software installed to regenerate the image in other colors, I haven't been able to do anything else yet. In addition, I can only have one of each type of object in the store, so if I wanted to have a mug with both red and blue cars on them, I'll have to have two separate stores.

It'll take me a bit of time, but I'll probably open a store for a few different colors if there's interest.

well when we get maybe a mug or something out there with another color on it that means have to get another set.. lol ohh darn...  i like the idea of a difrent color.. and i currently workin on digitizing a photo of a quest for a SQC patch which i hope you won't mind Ryddler.. basically it will be a quest with the Starquestclub banner <just the word> for my jacket i will wear to meets..  

I know he won't mind you advertising the club. If people wanted to start buying them from you, make sure you contact ryddler about it first. I'm sure that if a portion of each sale went to ryddler to help support the cost of running the site, he'd be fine with it.