Why won't the new sight fit on my screen ?

The new site is awsome but it won't fit on my screen . I've changed the setting's but it seems like it's about three or four scrrens wide so I have to constantly scroll from left to right . Anybody have a solution ????

Peace Geo

• 2 weeks later...
So us poor anti-Microsoft fools are SOL?  :-/

NO! Opera is a fine browser. And the version of Mozilla I tested on linux had no site problems.

Your post begs the question though (because I'm pretty anti-micro$oft myself). Why are you using Netscape? Even as M$ loathing person you have to admit IE is far superior to Netscape.

Why are you using Netscape? Even as M$ loathing person you have to admit IE is far superior to Netscape.

The folks that fought at the Alamo had the opportunity to escape certain death, yet they held on...

yes I love IE but at work, they use netscape its a company standard for the unix boxes. so I have no control and yes it does suck to have to scroll, can there be something done about this?

Con1Quest :-[

yes I love IE but at work, they use netscape its a company standard for the unix boxes. so I have no control and yes it does suck to have to scroll, can there be something done about this?

Con1Quest :-[

If you can find out why Netscape isn't displaying properly, by all means let me know what it is that's causing the problem and I'll fix it. Is it all pages or just the forum pages?