front airdam

claurance2

I'm removing the front airdam and need help on those top bolts mounted to the bumper. How do you get to those top bolts? Do you have to take off the front bumper? Just a couple of bolts away from removing the airdam. Thanks for any help.

You should get new hardware for the bumper to airdamn bolts. Water gets collected behind the bumper and it doesn't have a easy path out, therefor those bolts are probaly rusted and will most likely snap unbolting them. The 2 big bolts on both sides of the intercooler are for the bumper support.

I just replaced my 3 pc. with a new one piece unit, it was a pain in the a-- but it's ness. to take the entire bumper off, not to mention you cant really get at the mounting bar from underneath unless you do. luckily I had the forsight to get a ss mounting bracket kit from starconquer.com, because the originals were so rusted that I had to break the bolts/nuts off to remove the old. anyway, new airdam looks great and will be ready when she goes for paint. good luck! Bam

hey i just took of my air dam and to take off the bumber there are 4 14 mm bolts u need to remove just next to the lights in a little opening but once u remove the 4 the bumber just slides of. thats the easy part then there are 20 10 mm bolts that hold the air dam on to the bottom of the bumper