3000GT Digital climate control project

I am going to try and fit a 3000gt DCC into the radio opening and move my am/fm/cd player to the Factory ac/heater opening.Alot of stuff to figure out but with both manuals and some electrical luck,i hope in a  few weeks i can have it all worked out.Anyone else interested in this,I will be more than happy to share info once i have it done.

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/2924/climatecontrolscreen18nr.jpg

It looks like it would be sweet once finished. If there is one complaint I have with look of the starquests it is that the climate controls look like s***. Ofcourse it doesn't really matter for me since I haven't had a chance to get a starquest yet. College kind of sucks the bank accout dry. But when I get some extra money or my civic dies I'll be getting one to fix up.

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

The climate control will not fit into the radio bezel without some modification.That isnt what I wanted.I do not like the idea of cutting my factory bezel.

But this will work.The wiring is correct for this to be used.You need a Starquest manual and a 3000gt manual to figure out the wiring.No biggie if you have the time.So,for sale it is ;)

I beleive this has been tried before,I think it would be bad if you work it out. I think it can be done, post the schematics if you can i'm intreged.

it can be done,I am not prepared to hack out the area needed from my radio bezel and the surrounding area.I could mount it where the factory climate control is but that defeats what i was wanting to do with my stereo.

All the info you need is a conquest manual for the wiring and buy one of those 3000gt cd rom on ebay and you have the correct wiring.You will not need the 3000gt computer.