Camber/Caster Plates

Hey Guys, i was looking around online for these after i tried doing a alignment to the car and found no camber adjustments. Everyones talking about cusco or whatever it's called. I'm just wanting to know where i can get the cheapest ones i can get. Long as they work is fine with me. Or if anyone knows what other vehicles would be compatiable with the Quests. I need front and rear kits. If there's anyone out there that can help me with that.

Thanks,

Chad

Thanks, How much would you be asking for the rear set, and is it a set that i can just bolt to the strut or would i have to buy those mustang brakets to adapt together like many people are talking about?

Thanks,

Chad

Anyone else out there might know.

Hello Chad

Well I am runing the Stang Adapter Plate GP and those addapter plates are ONLY to be used with the stang plates.

The camber plates that Heefner has for sale do require re-drilling the tower to accomodate them. They are offered by Ground Control on of the best companies out there for suspemssion products so thes plates are the best that you can use. BUT they are not bolt on.

Thanks, Just wondering. I know on GM cars you can adjust camber on the front struts by grinding grooves into the strut at the mounting bolt holes to adjust camber or if you were to buy aftermarket replacements they'd come with the grooves already in them. I know the conquest struts aren't quite the same, but has anyone ever tried grinding grooves into the balljoint where it mounts to the bottom of the strut housing. Hope someone out there has tried it. Someone let me know. Also who knows where to get cheap rear camber plates. I heard a member here is selling them cheap. Any ideas what they're going for in price.

• 2 months later...

Buddy...

The CHEAP rear camber plates are handled by Art "Artinist" I am NOT sure if he has any left but contact him and find out. And for $50.00 you CANT go wrong !

As for the Front camber plates I am running a GP for the Noltec Camber AND Caster Plates. They have been prooven and tested in Australia so its all worked out so no R&D is needed. The GP price is $260.00 Plus shipping.

So follow the link on the top post and check them out.

Oscar

Yeah, I figured out where I want to mount them I just need to buy the inserts for the front shocks and a stiffer set of coils for my front suspension.  Then I will do it all at once.