Gauging Interest In Full Coilover Suspension Kit

i just to let you know i am ready to buy these when they are made. beyond a doubt i will be getting these, just keep me informed as to when the are into production and can be bought

OK, got off the phone in a conference call with the owner in Australia and the local US guy.  They are willing to do these as this is a world wide car and they are somewhat popular in Australia as in the US and also in Japan.  Anyways, they said we need to have 6 sets presold (people with money ready to buy as soon as they are ready) before they will start fabrication.  So Lupus, you are #1.  I need 5 other guranteed people.  I have seen this crap before where people say they are ready to buy and don't so I need people to promise they have the money and are ready to plop down damn near $2,000 on a full suspension.  These are going to be less because I am gonna get them without springs.  The reason I am doing this is because I have a hookup with Hypercoil and H&R springs and I think I can save about $200 off the total price.  Or people can buy the kits minus springs and wait till they can afford another $400 for springs all around.  Remember the availablity of springs is unlimited as far as spring rates.  There are progressive and double progressive springs available for us as well since these coilovers use a 2.5" OD spring.  Anyways, I need 6 absolute gurantee's to buy before I waste my time getting this thing together and then get stuck with a huge bill.  Show me the money people.  LOL  I'm not taking money now but I would like personal gurantee's people have the money available when they are ready for purchase.

Lemme know,

Brian

I'm definitely interested.  Can you make a relatively firm  (updated) estimate of the pricing with and without springs?  I'm still leaning toward the springs they normally provide since they are progressively wound with differing coil thickness.

Forgot about the pics for my man supplying the struts.  He will need pics of the top and bottom mounting areas as detailed as possible.  Like front back & side to side pix.  Also they will need the struts for about 3 weeks, remember they are goin to Australia for examination.  If they have something there they can just modify then everything is good to go.  If they have to completely re-engineer a setup then you are lookin about 6-8 weeks without em.  SO, I would suggest you have an aftermarket set available.  Also as far as the first 6 orders or so, I will be giving a healthy discount.  I have to find my total cost on these but I'm thinking like 15% or so discount on the price.  We will have to see.  I will take care of you guys on these, remember I am still doing the clutches too.  I am slowly finding everything I can for these cars that any of my suppliers offer.  LOL  Start with the order gurantee's.  If you want please PM me with your e-mail address or e-mail me at B_Luv22@hotmail.com .  I will probably require a half deposit once things get underway just to assure I have at least 6 sets sold.  Remember guys, the more I have sold the lower the price.  ;)  I think...  LOL  I'll see what I can do.

Laters,

Brian

I would budget the following ammounts...

40mm - Single adjustable

$1500-1800 with springs

$1000-1500 without springs

50mm - Double adjustable

$1800-2400 with springs

$1500-1900 without springs

THESE ARE ESTIMATES!!!!!!  I AM NOT SURE OF THE TOTAL YET!!!  DO NOT TAKE THESE AS DIRECT QUOTES!!!!  ALL CAPS MEANS I"M TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPORTANT POINT!!!  LOL

Anyways, those prices are gonna be pretty close I'm thinking.  The full kit for the Subaru WRX is $2400 for the 50mm Double adjustable's and that's retail pricing.  I'm gonna see what I can do to hook it up.

L8,

Brian

• 2 months later...