making my starquest brake better

Theres alot of different opinions on which brakes are the best to buy.  My question is which ones are the best to buy for the money?  I would like to buy the drilled and slotted rotors with the protective coating also would like to have steelbraided brake lines and good brake pads.  Anybody have any input on where to buy these and how much?  My starquest runs really good now I want to make it stop good.  Please help.  Thanks.

David

Big brake kit is the only rotor size upgrade.  Other wise its drilled, slotted, or dimpled rotors with a combination of the previous.  I would recommend the SSBraided Goodridge lines for a brake line upgrade.

where do you get the goodridge lines?  And how much?

Thanks,

David

If you stay with the stock setup get a set of Metal Master pads. A lot of the guys here had good things to say about them so I took their advice and recently put on a set. Very good feel, very little brake dust, and they obviously stop the car pretty good too! They are a pain to find since they're made by a company out of Austrailia (Axxis) but they are worth it.

My $0.02.  ;)