REAL projector headlights

Looks good ;)

I guess soon there will be 4 quest in the USA with non-pop-ups, you, FUZE, someone with a yellew quest (I remember the pics, but not the name), and me.

To me, the light look a little low, but with covers on, it will probly look different, and not so low.

thanks for the compliment...

anywho, you see them correctly...they are a little low...but that was b/c i can't fit them in there under the clear covers without moving them down a bit. they still provide more than enough light for me to see at night (i just checked ;D ) and with the housings and the clear "masked" covers, they wont look bad at all.

and i thought there was a couple other ppl...some guy that has the 3000GT headlights molded into his car (IMO - i don't like how it looks {no offense to the owner, just personal preference})...although i guess the guy with the prelude lights doesn't count anymore since his car crashed. you remember, the guy that was trying to do the DOHC project for our cars last year...

Have you considered cutting the bit of metal off of the header panel that is below the lights.  This would reduce the shrouding effect.  Just square off the ends of the header (front fascia).

i thought about a couple different options, but i took her for a ride tonight in the dark and i have plenty of light with my low beams and my high beams would probably blind somebody coming in the opposite direction 8)  unfortunately, i'm putting the housings on hold as i may have to drive the car sooner than i thought. they prove to be a b ;Dtch to fab up. so, that'll be put off for future time...

• 2 weeks later...

They look like they need to be raised an inch or so.

Not nitpicking, but I would tweak them a little more. Get them center L-R in the opening, and raise them some.

A good start for sure, but being the way I am with things I do, it would drive me nuts.

those look to be out of a beemer. what year type? I like the idea and I may pick up on it.

yea, the lights are a little toward the center of the car and a little lower then most ppl would want...but, they provide more than enough light at night time and i didn't want to do as much cutting as was involved in putting the lights up a little higher...oh, and the lights are outta a newer ford cougar...

• 3 weeks later...

I officially empropify you... Good job they look good

and they also gave me a hell of an Idea...

with that light setup and my little contributions

I just might be able to fix one of the major problems

I've had with my pop up headlights issue..                                                            Thought it could be done and thanks for provin it.

I'm on it.                                              Peace....

im working on a set of projector headlight ....im using 96 3000gt projectors in a metal housing with a lexan cover .......the sad thing is i took a prefect set of headlights and took the hammer to the glass....O well.....i'll try to get some pics