amp problems now

i swear this isn't the first time i've ever put a stereo in a car. i've got everything in now, turned my car on too make sure it all worked, amp didn't turn on. checked all wiring , and everything is all right. do it again, it works(so i think alright its all good). next thing i do is switch from the radio to the cd player, now it doesn't work, i start thinking to myself ??? check the wiring to make sure i have no loose connections and its all tight and its all wired up correctly. next step is i look at the amp to see if the light will turn on saying that their is power. turn on the cd player, nothing, switch over to the radio and it turns on. now i am really wondering. i started to switch back and forth between the radio and the cd player and it is turning itself on and off whenever i switch between the two.

so in the end the radio will work, but when i switch over to the cd player it shuts itself off. anyone have any ideas?

Jason

Let me guess your power antenna stays up all the time then also.

Blue = Power Antenna

Blue/White = Amp Turn On

Good Luck

E-Mann

i got it working, but the antenna didn't stay up all the time. all it was that i switched the 2 blue wires, first time i've ever done that. but it was a quick and easy fix so it all works now.