Ignition Wires?

My type 1 turbo timer....Sarc was kind enough to host a copy of the instructions...but I was curious as to which wires off the ignition under the steering column I should tap into....I am hardwiring it

HKS Instructions:

1. Key Switch Connector

Remove the steering column cover to locate the key switch connector. Some vehicles may have the key switch connected directly to the main connector plug. To ensure a proper connection, use an HKS Turbo Timer harness (call for application).

(1)      Remove the cable from the negative terminal of the battery.

(2)      Connect the Turbo Timer harness in between the key switch connector and main connector plug.

Note: If no Turbo Timer harness is available, connect the following behind the main connector plug:

Red   [ 12] volt constant

Green   [ 12] volt ignition

Blue   [ 12] volt accessory

(3)      Connect the 3Pin connector to the Turbo Timer.

(4)      Connect the black ground wire onto a good chassis ground. To ensure a good ground, make sure there is no paint below the mounting surface (sand if necessary).

Thanks

Better yet...can someone tell me which three pin connector goes to the turbo timer?  See number (3) above....my timer did not come with the 3 pin connector since I bought it used but I should be able to find one off my old parts car.  

TT