will theses work

they are around 750-800 lb/hr injectors.  I'm running 72 lb/hr.  They may be a little on the big size but with a decent Engine Management system you should be able to tune it to idle ok.  Thats a good deal and look at it this way, you should never have to upgrade. ;D

those are perfect, I'm running 72lb/hr or 700cc/min injectors on a magna with an 18g and have plenty of fuel to spare, those should support over 500 hp. just remember that those are low impedence so you have to get fuel management that is compatable, my sds had to have a special resistor pack to handle the low impedence

I'm running the 72 lbs/hr injectors and I'm currious if I will be able to tune it so that it will pass MD emissions.  My other obsticale is that I have my wastegate dumping to the atmosphere and I no if it opens durring the test that will throw a big red flag.  :-/  I'm planning on setting the boost pretty hight in hopes it never opens and tune the car lean.

Im pretty sure I COULD tune these to pass emissions. Not sure I want to. ;)

If they do any sort of visual inspection, they will take one look at your wastegate and fail you on the spot. Otherwise, an easy fix would be to just throw on a stupid dummy pipe/filter on the TB, you won't be builting boost so no worries about that thing opening.

Most emissions tests won't rap out the car enough to build boost anyway, they do like a 2500 rpm test and an idle test IIRC.

Joel

The only reason I would want to is just to eliminate the hassle of getting a waiver. In MD they actually put the car on a tread mill and do a real world "simulation"  they cruise at speeds between 35 and 50 for a few minutes and the a freeway cruise at 60 for sevral minutes.  I doubt it builds much boost but certainly some.