Bodykit

SUPERIUM

Hmmn, I don't think i've seen that yet. There was one with a 86-92 Supra body kit custom fitted, but I don't have it on file.

That car looks to be from Japan too.

I sort of like it, except for the SQ foglights, that's a no-no in my book. Look at them, they're tilted and angled, there can't be any good lighting coming from that. The over all feel to the bodykit to me, is that it's just a hair too thick on the roundness, i'd like to keep it more angular, as it was intended.

John

that is not the original.. altho the original looked a LOT like that, that one has been photochopped by Decoy, the lights and a few other things have been changed...

once again, this is not the real car.

mind u, this is the pic that made me see the potential in the car and get it all done.

From my understanding that car's front bumper came off another car and it was fitted to fit the conquest, although it does look photoshopped. But I did give him props on a good job on uniqueness he does have a one of a kind on his hands and did some fabrication, maybe its not what i like but he does.

jeff

I definatelt think that we should have a kit made like the early corrolla style being such a resmblence in body styling. curves on our cars look like aaaaass. if you like soft gentle curves get a civic or something. If you like that raw power edgy look than starions are for you!

http://www.driftshowoff.com/assets/ueo01.jpg

here is a good corrolla kit.

that ones definately a chop job.  the lines on the car are fuzzy yet the body kit, lights and ic are in perfect clarity.  kit looks supra to me but i dont know know.  i would hope that wouldnt make it to a skyline:(  

i agree with phinko,  the AE corolla kits would suit the lines of a starion better.  when people try to take these smooth line kits and put them on an edgy 80s car they look like butt:)  just my opinion

that ones definately a chop job.  the lines on the car are fuzzy yet the body kit, lights and ic are in perfect clarity.  

yes, as I said, I know the guy that did it, altho the original looked very similar to that (and was real.. :P)...

Heres pics of my front dam, which IS off an R34 skyline.

http://members.dodo.net.au/~moroz/car69.jpg

http://members.dodo.net.au/~moroz/car100.jpg

just got her back today, so at the moment just look, but will run ducting to the filter from them when i get the chance to next week. As for the huge scoop in the front Ive got an evo intercooler to go in there as soon as I re-spray (just wanna get the body over and done with).

Wow that really transforms the car. Are the side skirts and rear bumper from the same kit?

Hopefully I will be able to post pics of my little project here soon, not too much left to do on it but its really hard to fiberglass in a 20 degree non heated garage. ::) ::)

Wow that really transforms the car. Are the side skirts and rear bumper from the same kit?

Hopefully I will be able to post pics of my little project here soon, not too much left to do on it but its really hard to fiberglass in a 20 degree non heated garage. ::) ::)

nah, all the parts are from different kits, front is jetspeed R34, rear is jetspeed prelude, side skirts are veilside supra. what r u working on? :D

hehe.. we dont have many probes over here (didnt sell very well) so I'm safe :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
id give my left nut for some body kit for a widebody.i like the look of the flatside kit.i hate the point at the front of the bumper also and i think it needs something on the back end also. let us know if you get something going. :o both nuts for that matter