well i scored a free 65mm tb from a ford ranger (6 cyl 4 liter) while helping my friend clean his condo so i can live there w/ my woman otherwise we'd be homeless hehe ;D

and i got a place to stay for relatively cheap and a throttlebody! w00t

also met a guy around the corner w/ a sweet a** wrx

anyways i also got 6  16 or 18 lb injectors from the car.  (it's not stock tb or injectors)

but the question here is  does anyone know what throttle cable part number i can use w/ the FORD TB (it's really for mustang/ranger)

and if the 16 lb injectors are good enough for 20g1a..

i know he had fuel issues w/ his vortech v2 sq

also i scored a vortech rrfpr :D  just have to buy the plate kit i need...

not too sure what baseline/rate to get for plate tho... :/

if anyone can let me know if 16lb or 18 lb is big enough, what throttle cable to use, and what plate to stick in the rrfpr i'd be appreciative. thanks

If you plan to use 4 of them then those injectors are good for about 130HP at the crank.  I would think he had more than just "issues" with fueling, but anyway to answer your question, NO.  You can't use those injectors for anything.  

I modified the stock throttle cable and haven't had any problems but Mike K posted info about a certain ford cable that works.  There is a TON of information in the MPI T&T forum.  If you're serious about MPI I suggest you read all of it before you start.  I'll do the leg work for you just this once  ;) but you really could have gathered answers from both of your questions by reading the posts that are already here.  This thread is titled Throttle cable for Magna and Ford TB

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1034887004

ya true, i've read this so long ago i kinda forget.. been busy w/ trying to sue over my wrx

hrm i know he has 24lb injectors in now and he's safe for 9lbs of boost

looking around i saw i need like 60-70 something lb injectors :/

costs a little more than i have but ah well

i'm off to drop off my manifold to machine shop to get it fixed up and facing the right way ;d