Side Decal, still deciding if I like!

cudabnu

• 4 weeks later...
I saw this one huge decal of a dragon on the top of this guys car in a japanese magazine and if you looked at it one way you could see the color, and if you looked at it at a different angle you couldnt see it at all... it was crazy. but yeah i think it looks pretty nice, but kinda flashy.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree..it's not a good choice...

It actually takes away from the nobelness of the almighty last of the first generation turbocharged 4 cylinders that were way ahead of their time in style, luxury and looks with a powerplant underneath to back up that pretty style. These cars set the precedence for these newer burners i.e. eclipse, evos, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks cool and yeah, you'll definitely stand out.  It's so hard to find something to match this car 'cause of all the right angles it has.  I've been wanting to 'change' it in some way, but there's not much one can do.  

Has anyone ever seen or added, dare I say, a body kit?  

Personelly I don't like it. It gives the car to much of a ricey look. The car by itself has to much natural beauty to be fooling with.  IMO the decals cheapen the looks of the car.    TMeitz

yuhuh.. front bar is obviously not on yet (being done as we speak)..

side skirts are veilside cobat supra skirts, modified to fit (including working brake ducts). rear skirt is a Jetspeed honda prelude part, again modified to fit.

bear in mind it's a flatsider, (we dont get many widebodies round these parts) and theres no paint on the kit till next march.(damn finances, going to get the whole car re-sprayed)...:P

(sorry to anyone with a slow connection)

http://members.dodo.net.au/~moroz/rear_kit.jpg

http://members.dodo.net.au/~moroz/side_kit.jpg

Im getting the car back from the body shop around the 18th with the front bar fitted, will post more pics then...