HURRICANE-4 GB 5/5-6/30/05 NOW SHIPPING/Install Info.

This is a Group Buy for the FuelinjectionPro HURRICANE-4  MPI System. It is offered at the same price as the last Group Buy of $1800.00 plus shipping. End date will be June 30th. We make these in lots of six, the June lot is for this group buy.

To be part of the group buy  or if you have questions you may post here, PM us or E-Mail us at Turbo_boosted@hotmail.com.

We will then send you an Paypal request for a $1000.00 deposit,and add you name to the list.

The balance will be due before shipping.

HURRICANE-4 MPI SYSTEM includes two kits:

(A) MPI4-PRO kit with:

(1)  MP-PRO-4AH  aluminum four injector manifold.

(2)  Billet aluminum fuel rail with AN fittings (inlet and return).

(3) TB-PRO70 throttle body, 3" inlet od.

(4) Four fuel injectors matched  (75lb).

(5) t-stat housing.

(6) manifold gasket, TB gasket.

(7) Water temp sensor.

(8) TPS sensor.

(9) Throttle cable

(10) THE MANIFOLD,TB. INJECTORS, SENSOR, and FUEL RAIL ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED and WIRED!

(B) MPI-FC-PRO  Fuel controller for HURRICANE-4 MPI with :                                          

(1)  FC-1 fuel injection controller. This is programmed ready to go, but changes can be made     with software.

(2) Wiring harness for fuel injection system made to plug into the MPI4-PRO  for the Conquest.

(3) Air temp sensor.

(4) Standard map sensor (good to 20 psi).

(5) WIRING SUPPLIED IS VERY COMPLETE AND EASY TO INSTALL MOST EVERYTHING JUST PLUGS IN.

Extra Options:

(A) If you are using the stock ignition add $49.00 for the igntion pickup adapter(not needed if you have a MSD 6A,AL,ect.).

(B) Our new IgnitionPro1 controller.-- Programable and controls all timing. (Used with locked distrubutor, vaccum advance and fly wt's are removed).  $185.00 For this GB only with a HURRICANE system. ( If you already have a HURRICANE you can also buy at this price.)

Our prefered system is to use the distrubutor with the vaccum advance and fly wt's removed and locked in place, the IgnitionPro1 to control all timing, and a MSD-6A or other brand.  (You can use it with the stock box or as a non CD system with out a MSD type as well.)

With this setup the distrubutor pickup coil is used as the trigger to the IgnitionPro1,the IgnitionPro1 then contorls the MSD and the distrubutor then sends the spark from the MSD to the correct cylinder.

This has worked out very well and gives you the best overall spark power and timing control.

With just the addition of the IgnitionPro1 we were able to run 24Psi with a T70 on pump gas!

All parts we make( computer, manifold,ect) covered for one year on defects, sensors are 30 days.

List of names as of 5/5/05:

(1) SFBMX88 ----  Full Payment Recevied----SHIPPED "A"

Extra Options: (1) IgnitionPro1 controller. (2) Black finish.

(2) 88questman ---- Full Payment Recevied----SHIPPED "A"

Extra Options: (1) IgnitionPro1 controller. (2) IC pipe.

(3) Desert_Starion------ Full Payment Recevied----SHIPPED "A"

Extra Options:(1) IgnitionPro1 controller. (2) Show finish.

(4)SMOKINWHEELZ---- Full Payment Recevied

Extra Options: (1) IgnitionPro1 controller. (2) MSD CD ignition and coil.

(5) stvbl1----- Full Payment Recevied----SHIPPED "A"

Extra Options: (1) IgnitionPro1 controller. (2) CD ignition and coil.

(6) Kr0nus----- Full Payment Recevied----SHIPPED "A"

Extra Options: (1) IgnitionPro1 controller

ED

FuelinjectionPro.com

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comeon guys? WHERE ON EARTH can you get a system so complete for our cars? We should have already filled this lot of 6! Just imagine how your car could do with this fully programmable system! Heck I ordered another one.....

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10090/64f9%5B1%5D.jpg

In tuning stage! only 50 miles on brand new everything!

hmmm.

I have a universal MSD boost timing master sitting around.  Will it work with option B and stock ignition???

How exactly does option B hook up?  What are the inputs?  Also, how do you adjust/tune it?

Ill have the manifold in black please. :)

Thanks lots!!

Comeon guys? WHERE ON EARTH can you get a system so complete for our cars? We should have already filled this lot of 6! Just imagine how your car could do with this fully programmable system! Heck I ordered another one.....

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10090/64f9%5B1%5D.jpg

In tuning stage! only 50 miles on brand new everything!

My man, we have got to meet up sometime!!.. ;D

Don't be a stranger around here.. Ya heard?  ;) :)

hmmm.

I have a universal MSD boost timing master sitting around.  Will it work with option B and stock ignition???

How exactly does option B hook up?  What are the inputs?  Also, how do you adjust/tune it?

Ill have the manifold in black please. :)

Thanks lots!!

Here is diagram of the IgnitionPro1 connection. It is easy to install and use. We have nice software for programing. It will be setup to run when you receive it, but you can make changes as you want.

Yes you could use the MSD boost timing master if wanted to.

ED

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/images/IP1.JPG

--- There is no added charge for the software for the IgnitonPro1.

---  At this time the IgnitionPro1 controller  is $185.00 with a FuelinjectionPro kit or if you already own a FuelinjectionPro system.

Below are some screen shots of the IgnitonPro1 software.

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/images/IP_setup.JPG

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/images/IP_dash.JPG

Ed, would you be able to use that ignition system on the tb systems?? and are you still planning on a progam for the tb systems also?

Yes, it can be used with any of thr TB-PRO systems as well.

We are working new software for the all the fuel systems also, when done it will be free to all with our systems.

We also have a IgnitionPro1 that can be used with a stock system as well.

ED

Ed I need to call you regarding those software I might wanna use it so hopefully that's easier to use to tune my ignitionpro,... does it also have the enrichments and VE tables as the megatune? and is it a 12X12 table? looks really nice.

Pls ship my tee fitting I' m dying here :P

Joe

I would like the software for the MPI-FC-PRO  Fuel controller.  I would also like "Option B" too(it doesnt need the igntion pickup adapter from option A right?).  Thanks much ;D

OK I'm in.  *DM is going to help me prove your intake.  If it works the way you say it does(plug and plug, etc) then having *DM give the thumbs up for your product should give you guys a big sales jump.  How and where do I send the deposit and how long will it take to get to me?

OK I'm in.  *DM is going to help me prove your intake.  If it works the way you say it does(plug and plug, etc) then having *DM give the thumbs up for your product should give you guys a big sales jump.  How and where do I send the deposit and how long will it take to get to me?

Please send us E-mail to Turbo_boosted@hotmail.com.  We can then send you a Paypal request to the E-Mail you like.

The Group Buy was to end 6/30 but has filled up very fast, so we have started on the GB kits, instead of waiting till it closes, the first will be ready late June.

Ed

it is a plug and play, you'll have a little tuning to do, but you'll have to do that with any standalone. i couln'dt be happier with with my tb-pro2 right now. i have a little tuning to do at low end, but i'm running 15psi on my 18g and it feels great. can't wait to get a 3" exhaust, tune a little more and take her to the track.