Carbon fiber Side scoops

Tfreestyle

Anyone want the side scoops out of carbon fiber? the one located to the side of the door. About a month turn around once I get enough interest. No clue on prices yet but shouldnt be to expensive, just trying to start up some interest. Any other part you guys might want post it here or email me directly at tommysaero@aol.com with ideas.

I saw a guy on ebay a while back who sold these covered with CF look vinyl,( I know yours will be real CF) but they actually looked kinda cool. On the right color car  they would be pretty interesting. I may be interested depending on price.

I have another posting for the cf airdam. I havent even priced this out yet to my companies, it was just an idea a few guys threw out so I started the gb thread but what do you guys think would be a fair price so I where to negotiate from and see what you guys are thinking. please be reasonable if you respond to that question, I will do the best I can with the prices, I am more here to help everyone out than to make profit, if I get alittle spending cash its cool, I have a 9-5 so not in this to rip you off.

those arent tinted, they have a different threading in the carbon fiber to give that look. Only way that I would be able to get that done is if a bunch of people wanted the same color which I doubt will happen, it is also pricier with the colors.

to keep the price down on these I could make them so they would be attached with 3m tape which is how probably 95% of side scoops sold are attached, the ones I have for my mustang are attached that way no problems. Also instead of the louvers in there it would most likely be mesh, it will be really hard to recreated those louvers in cf.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i agree with HobO89Quest the Batman, there is alot of people who is interested, but first i would to see some pictures when its available, let us know so we can see the pictures, thanks.

oh yes Hob089Quest i use to watch the old batman tv series show that was the best show since i was 7 years old. and the batmobil was super very fast even went hit NOS, very fast, i don't know if it was just the TV or Special Effects to make that car look very fast, who knows that car is very fast, may be 10's for the 1/4 mile.

thats me right next to the driver door side with my hat. looking the gauges and steer wheel. i didn't like the tires, they should put much bigger tires. must be pimp.

http://www.1966batmobile.com/graph1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
If the price stays low and passes the "look test" I'd like one. :twisted: