Cross Drilled /Slotted Rotors [New Price]

redquest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Just call  the number listed in the first post, ask for Wood, (Yes, Wood, LOL) and he'll know what you need, you also get a choice of slotted, drilled, or both, I believe. I got the latter, they're awesome.  8)

• 2 weeks later...
I just ordered a set of front and rear Dimpled rotors from him to go with the new calipers. $230 including tax and shipping. Its a great deal if you ask me. I will post pics when I get them next week. I asked him about the braided steel lines, they are $130. He can also make the custom lines I need for the fronts to work with the Vette calipers.

Got the rotors 2 days after I ordered them and they look awsome. He has very good service for a good product at a good price. I definetly recommend him. we can thank Jerry for finding him.

http://www.antimpower.com/products/brakes/brake01.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just called and ask for Wood and this is what I got:

"Wood no longer works with company, what did you need?"

The guy I spoke to asked me what offer I got from him and I told him and he said that was fine.  Then he asked me to call back in 15 minutes 'cause he was tied up with something.  

SOMONE CALL UP AND SAY 150.00!!  Nah, I'm kidding but it's worth a shot.  ;)

I called them today and they are shipping it tomorrow.  Apparently they didn't know if I needed 4 or 5 lug rotors.

He said he tried to call and left a message... but I must not have gotten it.  He even had my address readily available and read it back to me to varify it.

So it should be just a few days to a week now.

Thanks,

Zane

• 10 months later...

just updating this thread with current info:

their website is raceconcepts.net but their contact info on the site is not current.

their number is (714) 894-3581

tell him you are from SQC and I think the price we get now is $180 for front and rear cross drilled and slotted rotors or $85 for just the fronts.

here is their ebay auctions, which are usually about the same price or a bit cheaper

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraceconcepts

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...