3" to 3" Exhaust  $350 PRICE DROP!or $295!!!!

Kellydahman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post office has the 2nd day that is like 12 bucks

ask they can help (post office)

i live in hawaii so 2 day air is like 5 days :P i'm waiting for my paypal account to verify my checking (hopefully tomorrow or monday) and i'll send it directly from there. sorry about the delay guys.

hey, kelly how about a peice of that flex, 3 inch you have?? have you given any thought as to making, one for mine?? Or atleast selling some peices, so i can weld up another one.?? Or how about, 3 inch flex, an from there out the back, to my muffler??  any coments or ideas please post or drop me a note, please   thankx in advanced

I suppose I can have the flex pipes welded to the DP's :) I will talk to my supplier and ask about a Cat as well. I believe he will be able to do it. Thanks

hey, kelly how about a peice of that flex, 3 inch you have?? have you given any thought as to making, one for mine?? Or atleast selling some peices, so i can weld up another one.?? Or how about, 3 inch flex, an from there out the back, to my muffler??  any coments or ideas please post or drop me a note, please   thankx in advanced

even just ,. a 3inch peice, without your downpipe (im running a real difrentset-up then most )  then from the flex out to the back, with out your muffler.  so i can fix them on to my downpipe,. other than the peice section stuff i have going on.  I like how you did the exhasut,. but for a turbonectice manifold an the t4,with the extrnal gate, .  The angles are real, difrent than stock location.  An thankx for replying

Hey Kelly, do you have any information on my application?  I have a Garett T3/T4 turbo, and I need a 3" downpipe with 02 sensor hook up, and ofcourse with your 3" mandrel bend exhaust, no cat, no muffler.  Did you get the photo I send you?  Thanks hope you can help me out. Boom...

• 4 weeks later...
$295+ $40 shipping and packaging. Sold 100 allready  :o :o :o :o :o :o.

*DM Performance Products

Funny, I PM'd you a while back when I saw this GP and you said the price was back to $350-395.... So I passed. So of course now that I spent that cash you go and reinstate it...

I got one better, I will buy the S/S tubing (for around 175) and have a local shop make the exhaust for me when I need it done. And yes it will be mandrel bent.

Good Luck. ;)

Funny, I PM'd you a while back when I saw this GP and you said the price was back to $350-395.... So I passed. So of course now that I spent that cash you go and reinstate it...

I got one better, I will buy the S/S tubing (for around 175) and have a local shop make the exhaust for me when I need it done. And yes it will be mandrel bent.

Good Luck. ;)

I am not knocking you as a person. I am sure your a nice guy and all.

It's just some of the ways you do business. To tell someone one thing(at one time) then say something else later is flat out wrong.

It's hard to please everyone on this board.

Too bad you feel that way.

Hope you have better luck with someone else from now on. :-/

*DM

I am not knocking you as a person. I am sure your a nice guy and all.

It's just some of the ways you do business. To tell someone one thing(at one time) then say something else later is flat out wrong.

• 2 weeks later...