3" to 3" Exhaust  $350 PRICE DROP!or $295!!!!

Kellydahman

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, with a couple of "maybe's", I think it's safe to say that one of those will turn into a big "I'm In!!" pretty soon and perhaps we should entertain the idea as to how we're gonna get the money to Kelly.

Last he emailed me, he mentioned that he's not going to go get the exhaust pipes until he has in his hands all of the money from all 5 of us at one time.  So I think we have to decide who to send the money to (in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order only please!) and then that person collects all of them and shoots them over to Kelly at one time so he gets them all in one lump sum in one day.

To add to that, to make things easier and less confusing, if and when we do this, when you send your money order in, include your full name, address, a phone number you can be reached at just in case, an email address, the "handle/nickname" you use on the board here, the amount you are enclosing, AND specify on there if the amount you are sending includes the shipping or if you are picking it up at Kelly's.

We can all make the money orders out to Kelly's name and still send it to that one person who's gonna pool the money orders together or we can make the money orders out to that person collecting all the money and he/she can just issue one money order to represent all of us five.  What do you guys think?

Thoughts of an easier way are welcome  ;D ;D ;D

MANGO

sounds good but there will need to be 5 different shipping addresses unless you wanna pay shipping twice. I say just send all the money orders to one person and just send all the money orders together in one envelope down to kelly. I'll gladly collect em and send them down to kelly. but we still need two more definites.

Lloyd,

Sounds good, you can be the man to collect the funds then.  The shipping doesn't need to be twice though, for example, instead of Kelly sending you all of the 5 items to send out, he can just ship them to the people who ordered directly from his place, sort of like drop-shipping.

In my case, since I live 10 minutes away from Kelly, I can just pick mine up from his place.  I will of course specify that on a note when I send you my payment along with the other info.

Now, if we can get two more definites....

MANGO

Hey guys ;D All 5 of you can send your MO to me after we have 5 confirmed in the GP. I should expect them in a few days or a week total. I will then purchase all  "25" 3" to 3" Mandrel Bent Exhaust systems for $295 each. You guys are getting the deal as I am for helping me purchase 5 of them. I will sell the rest for $350 as I have stated in my Exhaust post, this means they will be in stock ready to ship and not a 2-3 week waiting period.

Now thats keeping it REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

This is the way the list is looking, we have definites from me, mengo, jolyrgr, and kozmikkroozer, but there's only a maybe from turboquest21. So i concider this spot still open but i will PM turboquest21 now and let him know that i really can't save the spot. But i don't want him to miss out.

1. lloydXmas (Definite)

2. MANGO (Definite)

3. jolyrgr (says definite but want final confermation)

4. kozmikkroozer (definite)

5. turboquest21 (maybe/hopefully)

I will try to get final confermations from everyone.

As for right now i think we should get a DEFINITE CONFERMATION from all of us that are in I know right now

OK, everyone has been PM'd. I will post when i get reply's as defnintes. Thanks!!!

Tell you guys what. Since there seems to be 5 I will purchase all 25 systems and sell for $295+$40 shipping to those of you who send the $$$ to me this week. :o4 or 5 is ok, I'll have them anyways. Please PM me for my address and payment info. I'll have the Exhausts for you guys ready when you are ;D

Thanks

I really want to buy this system right now, but I have a Garret T3/T4 Hybrid Turbo, the exhaust turbo side where the down pipe bolts on to is totaly different,  I need a total differnt  down pipe, can anyone help me out.  I want the "3 mandrell bent, and must have A ( FLANGE WHERE I CAN TAKE MY CATS OUT ) and put a test pipe.  Thanks you guys please help me out.... Boom

Dudes, I might be in on this still.  Is there still a slot open???  I just need a week, just until tuesday when I get paid.  I was gonna buy but I blew a gasket and turbo, but I bought my turbo, metal shim gasket, and some ARP studs.  Should be here mid next week.  If it's still going on this tuesday or next tuesday I'm in.

Ok, just talked to Kelly.  He's supposed to pick up the systems today or tomorrow but since only, like 2 people out of the 5 got the money to Kelly's hands today, he's not budging until he gets all 5.  

Please, please, please send in your m.o. if you asked to be in!!!!  We might be in danger of losing this deal  if Kelly doesn't get the payments.  He's using our m.o. to get the systems, not covering for us with his own money and get paid later.  Please send them in and let's get this deal closed and out the door.

Thanks

MANGO

Yep the exhaust systems are ready for me to pick up I just do not have all $7375 to cover the total. 5 people would make it $1475 cheaper to purchase all. And another person want to buy 10 for $2950 (SVO) ::) the Millionaire  8) So please send Pay-Pal your Funds or Direct Deposit them. Thanks