Top Posters In This Topic

You need the front and rear camber plates unless you already have them

im going to try to get 1 of almost everything but what i will be getting is

Shifter 17deg $99

Polyurethane Motor Mounts $99

Polyurethane Manual Trans Mounts $59

Front Strut Tower Brace $99

Rear Strut Tower Brace $99

Rear Suspension Bushing Bolts $55 <-just need one pair right?

just make sure that i dont need anything else to go along with these parts to make them work.. if i do let me know

whats the count on pre-ordered shifters? im thinking about getting one... are the stems shorter as well? or is it just the actual shifter part? any pics? thanks! peace!

ps.. please excuse my wordage.. i dont know what the stick part of the shifter is called.. i was thinking its called "stick" but thats too easy. so i chose stem..  ;D

Mizzark15:

So far, we have 7 confirmed orders for the short shifters. We need 13 more confirmed orders to make it happen. I have a Bain Industries shifter in my car, and I love it! I think the shifter shaft is barely shorter in length (the part you're talking about). But when installed in the car, the height is perfect, and the way it shifts is awesome! I have not heard 1 complaint from anyone about having a short throw shifter in a Starquest.

jr_ss:

If we don't reach the $3000 mark by November 30, everyone's payment will be refunded 100%. We have about 2 weeks left, and there are several members I know that are going to place an order. Bottomline: This Group Purchase is going through!

I got your order down. Thanks!

Josh

Josh:  I should be down for a pair of diff mounts.  I have the 95 durometer engine & trans mounts & want the 95 for the diff also.  The last I checked, Steve had said they would still make the 95 duro.  If that is still good I will be in on a set of diff mounts in the 95 durometer.  I will call him and let you know.  Thanks man.  She needs much more, but this will be a good start!  

Take Care & Keep 'em Spooled!

Frank

ME TOO! ME TOO!

Polyurethane Suspension Bushing Kit (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $179

Polyurethane Manual Trans Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $59

Polyurethane Rear End Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $99

Free shipping if paid in full right???

Also, what exactly are those rear suspension bushing bolts?

Thanks for setting all this up!!

SFBMX88:

Shipping will be free to those who prepay (in full) by 11:59PM, November 30.

Some people have had trouble when replacing the rear suspension bushings. Some of the bolts are either rusted too bad, or they are just seized up to bad to remove. The easiest route is to just cut them, but finding replacement bolts have been hard to find until now. I do not know how many or what specific bolts you get for $55. I will contact Stedebani and ask them. I'll ask the members on this site if anyone has a picture of the bolts.

Josh

Are the softer durometer motor mounts worth it!? I remember alot of people hating the motor mounts saying they were way too stiff and only using one of them??

Do we have enough orders yet?

yes! we're $600+ over what we need total

stesir:

N2BOOST & AsphaltJungle:

Thank you for contacting me via PM & e-mail. I got your orders down.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

We have passed the $3,000 mark, which means this Group Purchase is definately on! ;D ;D ;D Even if we don't meet the short-throw shifter order, we will still be over the $3,000 mark. Excellent news indeed! Thanks everyone for making this happen!!!

Josh

I would like to order the following:

Precision Stainless Steel Short Throw Shifter

(17 degree bend)

GP PRICE $99

Polyurethane Rear End Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

GP PRICE $99

Billet Rear Camber Plates

GP PRICE $89

Rear Strut Tower Brace

GP PRICE $99

Total = $386

Please email me with contact information for payment as I would like to pre-pay my order to avoid the extra shipping costs.

Thanks

BTW, Is there any deal to be made if we don't get 20 orders on the SS? I know there has to be others out there who need this kit. For this price it would be a shame to miss. I would be willing to pay more (depending on the offer of course) or wait on an extension of the deadline for this particular product.