Hurricane 4 MPI purchase NOW!!!!

Caliber308

Guys, I just e-mailed Ed , If you are ready to buy the Hurricane 4 MPI now, At $1800.00, e-mail me back. P.S. We need five!!!!!!!!! Its a hell of a deal. And who knows, two months from now,The group price might not be available!!!!! We, all that are interested in this, need to make a commitment. Today. As long as we give Ed our e-mail address, club name,and paypal account no. We are locked in ;D ;D ;D He wont charge your account till your ready.(two months max) He just needs some reassurance about how serious you are. Dont forget, he wont ship intill the five members have made the commentment and paid to purchase. And we wont get the $1800.00 price intill all five members make the commentment to buy.

bgscourtney@aol.com

Someone has to take control ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

CALIBER 308

take control....its taken there, i got over 5 already and need 2 months, its on them, im ready but i am waitign with these guys as part i am goin into surgery monday and wont b healin for over a month... and the fact im waiting with these guys to get the deal. if u wanan do ur own thign go ahead. but its clear 5 of them at least said they dont have the dough till 2 months

Heres the problem. We need five that want to purchase now. If we dont have five we pay full price, and will have to wait till Jan. to get the MPI at $1800.00. I myself can wait, I was thinking  that maybe we had five ready to go now.

Thanks for the replys,

CALIBER 308