Chad modded Magna GP - $370 for everything

b00st3d

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to everyone who sent me PM's. I only check this board occasionally (except when a GP is in progress, then I check it daily). If you want to contact me, use my email address -> twilbr@hotmail.com.

I think Chad is a bit tied down at the moment. Just waiting to see how expensive the TR manifold is to mod -- if it costs too much, then I can get my hands on *7* TP manifolds. This time, everything will be sent out correctly.. as there were a few stuff-ups last time. I now definately have the correct gaskets, and the rubber spacers and bolts for the fuel rail to bolt to the manifold will be included.

If the TR manifold is not that expensive for Chad to mod, then I can get my hands on roughly *50* TR manifolds... they are much easier to find than TP's.

Ok, I spoke to Chad, and the TR is gonna be too expensive to modify.. so the next GP will be the TP manifold. However, Chad is currently flat-out busy with other commitments, so at the moment I can not say when the next GP will be.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...