3) TSi_Chic (1 set in silver) $6

4) jeff_87tsi (1 set in gold) $6

5) redskinjay (2 sets, both in white) Received Payment

6) Zany (1 set in white) Received Payment

7) BILLY (1 set in red, 1 set in yellow, 1 set in silver) Received Payment

8) CoKeDocToR (1 set in white) Received Payment

9) qst_4_spd (1 set in red, 1 set in white) $11

ORIGINAL POST

I found a company that can make TURBO decals that fit perfectly on the Starquest door handles. They are almost identical to the OEM TURBO door handles that were found on the '84-'86 Conquests. Before I went ahead with this GP, I bought a set for testing purposes. Here's what they look like on my Quest:

The decals are made out of quality vinyl that has an outdoor life of 7-10 years. Each decal is pre-cut and pre-masked, ready to install.

PRICE: The decals will cost $5 per set and First Class shipping will cost $1. You get 2 decals per set (enough for 1 car).

PAYMENT OPTIONS: When I get the decals in the mail, then everyone can send me their payment. I only accept Money Orders as payment. When I get your payment, then I'll ship your decals.

If you decide to participate in this GP, please let me know how many sets you want, and what color you want the decals in. The company can make the decals in several different colors.

Josh

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pearlquest:

I think you read the post wrong. The company can make the decals in several different colors. The colors are:

Blue

Light Blue  

Red  

Orange  

Black  

Gray  

Silver

White  

Dark Green  

Lime Green  

Yellow    

The company can make the decals in other colors, also. If you are interested in a color not listed, let me know and I'll find out.

Josh

Hotpocket & MyRed88TSI:

I got your orders. Jeff, It was great to meet you at the SSQ Meet. I'm glad you got my attention, because I didn't even know who you were. There was alot of other members I didn't get to meet. The meet would've been better if we were wearing name tags. I'll mention that to Terry for the future meets.

If anyone is interested in ordering, please let me know how many & what color/s you want.

Josh

BILLY:

I would like to order the decals and have them in my possession before I start receiving payment for them. I want to make sure that they get the order right. I'll notify everyone as soon as I have them in my possession. Hope you understand.

Josh

that's what i was thinking myself. i mean, billy, if he took your money now and the order got screwd up or something, you'd be mad that you sent him your money before knowing what you'd get. then there'd be some big flame war on how bad he is and everything. no need for that, so be patient. it's only a few days before he orders em anyway.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...