Magnecor Race Wires GP Open!!

Liondawg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to the wires I want.  R-100 10mm, boots to fit 4g63 (proper 90 degree angle) with 3 foot wire length, I will terminate the ends to the coils but want terminals and coil boots included.  Also want wire # wraps to identify the plug #.  The coil boots must be for HEI Style Male Towers.  4 Wires in total.

Thanks for organizing this.

Take care

Shawn

Can you get the 10mm wires in blue ? I see in the post that only the 7mm come in blue...

Let me know...

D

All wires are red except for the 7mm which are black and the 8MM which are blue. (sorry, I was wrong before.  Changed above.)

ok sorry i forgot to pay on friday the 26th... I can still pay today, the 27th... but I see that other poeple have not payed... So we would not reach the 10 we need to go ahead with this... Whats happening? I do not want to send a non refundable payment if this is not going to follow through

I know there's still a (?) beside my name but I paid yestarday so hopefully there are others in the same boat that'll get us to 10+.  I had the same thought though about the "non-refundable" thing.  What's the point of that?

Update:

Just a reminder, full payment is due tomorrow (4-02-04).  Everyone, please keep in mind that I have already ordered these wires.  If you back out now, I have to try and get rid of them (otherwise, please don't back out).