Magnecor Race Wires GP Open!!

Liondawg

We get 10% off for 10 people, 15% for 15 people and 20% for 20 people.  Here's the price breakdown:

7mm                 8mm            8.5mm                10mm

(10) 45.28           48.44            77.78                  97.52

Group Purchase now open!!  Will close 3-26-04.  $25 non-refundable deposit per set is due by then (3-26-04) so we can go ahead and get them ordered as soon as it closes.  Remainder of payment will be due within a week after the close date when we figure out final pricing determined by how many people sign up.  Please send deposit/payment via paypal to pitchblack94@hotmail.com and include Name, SQC username, shipping adress, quantity and which set of wires you want.  All wires are red except for the 7mm which are black and the 8MM which are blue.  Shipping will be a flat $5 added to the above prices anywhere in the lower 48 states.  Wires will ship UPS ground.

Magnecor GP is now closed.  The prices we are getting are listed above.  Once again, the reason for the deposit was to help me with the $$ to go ahead and order them so we could all get them faster.  Please paypal remainder of payment (if you paid the deposit, full payment if not) to pitchblack94@hotmail.com.  I am going to order the wires today so they should be here in app. 3-5 business days.  They will ship out as soon as I get them as long as you have paid.  Please don't forget to pay the shipping cost ($5) when you paypal the money.  If you have any other questions let me know.

1. forcfed4 (10mm) $paid$

2. chiplee (10mm) $paid$

3. shawnsilva (10mm) $deposit$

4. lonzo550 (8.5mm)

5. qst_4_spd (8.5mm) $paid$

6. carpethead10 (8.5mm)

7. barbercb (8.5mm) $paid$

8. hotrodTSI (10mm) $paid$

9. Dmaximum (10mm) $paid$

10. silvrstar (8mm) $Paid$

11. Backslider (10mm) $paid$

I will update the list and add deposit/payment as needed.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I will take a set of 8.5 or 10mm perferably.  But......I need them terminated on the ends for a 4g63 with boots.  I want several feet of wire attached and I can terminate my own ends(they supply boots and terminals) at the coil packs.

Any chance?

Take care

Shawn

Hello,

I will take a set of 8.5 or 10mm perferably.  But......I need them terminated on the ends for a 4g63 with boots.  I want several feet of wire attached and I can terminate my own ends(they supply boots and terminals) at the coil packs.

Any chance?

Take care

Shawn

Shawn,

I'll contact them and see what they can do.  Also, I'll get the price for the 10mm set of wires.

My last set of 8.5s were pretty much impossible to get into "conventional" spacers.  I would say the 10mm might even require a spreader designed specifically for them.  See if Magnacore makes them and can include them in the wire sets for convenience.

Ok, here's the stupid question of the week.

I'm getting the distributorless SDS...will I still need some wires, or does the SDS come with what I need?  If I need wires, I'd be in for a set of 8.5mm for my SDS setup.  I hear nothing but good things about Magnecore and a GP is always great.

Thank...Ivan

No wires included with an SDS.

In your case with the SDS you want to make sure you have enough wire to run them to the location you chose for your coils.

Chad would be good to see what he used for lengths.

I think I have 8.5 mm, they were $84 I know that, and they are a snug fit on the 7mm wire brackets.

Chip,

I'll check and see if we can get the spreaders for the 10mm and if they will cost extra.

Ivan,

check with chad and see what length you need on those wires and I will contact magnecor and get you an exact price.