SDS GP Payment deadline is March 30th! Update 3/27

Jonathan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Oscar, does this mean that you may be making some fuel lines and such for the Magna? I mean, if you have to make some anyway for you, I would be down for a set. Take some of teh guesswork out of it. Just a thought....

terry

We have 12 people in, mabey we can get 20 and get a bigger discount than 25%.  I'm in no rush, so I wouldn't mind waiting to get 20 people.  24 bought Magnas in the last GP, so I think we could probably get 20 people to participate.

Custom made fuel lines from Oscar would be cool.

Well guys Fuel Lines for the Magna are NO PROBLEM at all.

I'll take a look at mine and see what needs to be done and I can determine the options I can make available.

As some of us are KEEPING the OE Fuel Filter and others are going aftermarket so I'll have to do some homework on it. Some TAPPING on the MPI side MAY be required for a cleaner look/finish.

Also a BIGGER Line from the Tank/pump will be a good idea as well so this is another area I need to look into.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Oscar

banky im going with a F system, i will be using 650cc holley injectors also, low impendence.  you can change injectors sizes and retune things if needed.  SDS comes with a mixture knob to aid in tunning.  i would get a fast idle option if you live in an area that gets cold winters, like me.  also a knock sensor as a back-up and a 3 bar map sensor.

for all who are using magna MPIs, injector spacing is 4 inches.

I will most likely go with the 750cc units myself.

I had a link to a place were you can get them for cheap, like $80.00 a pop or so if I find it I'll post it.

And they were Delphy Injectors too.

BTW guys....

If ANY of you will be using 550cc Injectors I have TWO SETS of 4 available for sale. They are in PERFECT working condition and I guarrantee them to be in that condition. $115.00 a set SHIPPED. E-mail me at oscardortega@yahoo.com if interested.

Also have 2 sets of 4-450cc Injectors as well available for sale. Same condition, same guarrantee. $90.00 a set.

I'll look for the link

oscar

OK here's what I want:

SDS EM 4F                          $ 1249

3 Bar MAP sensor               $ 90

Knock control                      $ 91

Fuel pump relay                  $ 30

Custom length harness      $ 30

TOTAL                                 $1490

25% OFF                            $ 1117.50

Thanks Adam

What are the conversions on the injectors? Like how many lbs/hr are 750cc? 650cc? I am looking to use low impedance, and have hopes of around 300-350 hp, so which size would suit me best? I guess i need to know in order to place  my order. Any help would be great. thanks guys.

terry

What I think is a GOOD deal on NEW Delphi and Siemens Injectors.

These I located at a local race/custom shop.

Please go to the GP post for these Injectors as I dont want to clog up this thread with UN-REATED items.

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...6811612;start=0

Oscar

I need a couple of questions answered before I decide on which one.  I'm stuck between the E and the F.

1)  The E requires an MSD box, which I don't have so that's another 2-300 bucks.  The F doesn't need one correct??  So although the F is more, I am actually spending less because I don't need the MSD.  Am I right???

2)  Do both the E and F require mounting the sensor on the crank pulley??? Or does only the F require the sensor on the pulley???

3)  For sure I am getting a 3 Bar map and fuel pump relay.... I have head mixed opinions on the Knock sensor and about the fast idle.. Will I absolutely need these or are they just an extra precaution or easier tuning aid??

I'm getting the Delphi 72's Low inp.....  Please help a brother out so I can reply to Jonathon and get this GP moving!!!  Thanks...Ivan

both e and f will require the sensor mounting i beleive.  the f system can come in a couple of options now, i think they can be used with a nissans coil packs so you dont have to pay them for coil packs but youll have to find your own.  the knock sensor is optional, its usually used as a back up and the sensativity of the sensor can be turned down so you dont have to rely on it.  your call.  if it gets real cold where you live you might want the fast idle.  you dont need it for tunning.  its not absolutly needed.