Re: Fuel Injectors

Josh '88

Otis,

I'm interested.  I'm running an 18G at about 20lbs. boost...and I keep hitting "fuel cut".  What size are the "stock" style injectors and do you think they will be enough.

Thanks,

jonesh242@yahoo.com

John

your gonna want to get a 1G mass air sensor. that fuel cut will destroy your engine.  i hit it a bunch with the stock turbo @ 20 psi and ruined thew rings. i had compression that was between 75 and 85 on all cylinders.  had to rebuild it, nevertheless.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I am planning a GP on my oversize injector kits they normally sell for $425.   The kit includes 2 injectors and hardware to bolt them into the stock TB set up.  The primary is a 10-15% increase in flow and the secondary is a 20% increase in flow.  This set up is capable of mid to high three hundred horsepower range depending on other mods.  This may be a good alternative to expensive MPI set ups or AIC set ups. For those that want more power than the stock set up has to offer, but don't want to spend all the extra money.   Also I can include 550cc injectors in this GP for all the MPI guys.

10 people $375 shipped

550cc injectors $76.00ea.  (could be lower if I get enough people)

Thank you

Otis

sales@midwestturbo.com

"This set up is capable of mid to high three hundred horsepower range depending on other mods."  

Is this capable on stock vehicle, without upgrading internals?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in, but i need them asap because my stock rear injector is elaking and i was aboutt o replace it, so i might as well use a high flow one for ym future plans, right now i am running a 16g with several other basic bolt ons including  MSDignition and a porter head.  However, will this decrease fuel efficiency during non performance driving, becuase i do drive this thing to work. So getting this GP up and going asap would  be muchly appreciated.