Cowl Hood GP ENDS JULY 27th 2003 - Closed.

Gary

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww man, that to me is MUCH better looking (and functional) than the coveted 83.  If only it was two years later (when I'll be done with grad. school and have money for that and a full custom paint job)  :P

Keep the molds cause I'll definately get one then.  Good luck with your sales.

Too others....BUY THIS!

-Matt

Online Quote says $ 99 USD.  ;)  TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC  :D

I have been waiting for shipping costs for over a month now Gary.  I can't confirm my interest until you can supply these costs to me.  Thanks so much.

Take care

Shawn

The Run Down on shipping is www.baxglobal.com will most likely be the shipper and the origin will be

BAX GLOBAL, INC.

3015 D NORTH AIRFIELD DRIVE

P O BOX 612307

DFW AIRPORT TX 75261-2307

USA

Bax is known for shipping business to business only.  But they do ship to residences provided they have a phone number and at a little extra cost.  So if you can have the hood shipped to your business the quote on the site will be fairly accurate.  The addition on residential delivery estimates would be around another 25 dollars from what the site quotes.  I will taking them to DFW airport bax location for shipping this way we save on a 'pickup' charge.  The box dimensions are roughly 51x45x5 @ 40lbs.  I am going to try to make the box an inch thinner which may drop cost ever more, a tiny bit.  The package will be insured for $400.00.

MoJo_Rox, I need your email address if you are still in.

I have sent out and email to those confirmed parties with the details neccessary to move forward after the 27th Deadline.  If you did not receive this email and are serious about joining this GP please post a response.  FYI After the 27th all cowl hoods will be sold via Ebay.

They are made to order with 2 weeks build and shipping time and made to order.  If Your order by tomorrow there is a price break, after that the price goes up.  See http://www.26liter.us/Vendors/composites.asp.

I have decided to go with the mock 83 hood, if you have any left. Can you let me know how many you got? I might get it next week or the week after, I am picking up a tranny from David Springer, so I will be in the area.

• 2 weeks later...