Ultimate System/Video & performance option

Distorted.Clarity

With this upgrade you can keep your current head unit and play the audio with this!

you can also rip audio cds or video cds to the hard drive.

play dvds from the DVD drive

how does 24,000 songs in a playlist IN SIDE your car sound right at hand?

how about a 14 inch LCD to watch DVDs on while your out with friends or passangers can watch while on a road trip to a starquest meet?

other options:

GPS software and a wireless conection and you can find your way anywhere,

Not only can you just use it for Meda but they make hookups for cars to plug into computers and software to install to watch your cars performance and maintain performance.. *like the first fast n furious movie with the laptop on the passanger set on paul walkers first race in the movie*

i have a deal i just got for a super small computer system to put into cars that you can hide anywhere.

this system has

120 gig hard drive

512 mb PC 3200 DDR *ram*

16x DVD drive *color is black*

14 inch LCD screen

1.44 inch floppy drive

AMD XP 1800 CPU

5.1 sound system (1 center channel use for the speakers on the dash, 4 channels for the doors and rear speakers, 1 channel for a sub output)

keyboard/mouse

and any linux or windows OS you choose

this will play anything you can play on your Computer at home!

and will fit in tight spots in your car so you can hide all of it except the cdrom or floppy that can be put in any spot you can mount it thats safe

- Price -

$750 - 5 people

$700 - 10 people

$650 - 20 people

i can only get 20 of these for you all

and i will have to charge for shipping as of right now but i can get that cut if i can get 20 people

regular cd/dvd head units for cars have

screen of 6.5 inch LCD

4 speaker out put most have sub output

price for that is 800 to 1,500 dollars

Mother boards used:

AK31 VIA VT8366, AK35GT2 - VIA KT333, AK35GT2R - VIA KT333, AK37GT - VIA KT400.

what i figured is that everyone could just buy a inverter.. i did forget to post that as a item people would need to get..

why i went with whats listed

- 512 ram is because it will get a bit hot in the car so the larger the ram and the faster the speed of it "ddr 3200" will help with working under stress of playing movies and it will permit for better working conditions under heat..

- 120 gig hard drive, for the price i got it for was the best deal basicly, also if you want to download a movie "avi format" usualy is around 500 to 700mb and you could take that avi from a cd directly to the hard drive..

Games, lets say you want to play a playstation game or another format of gaming system and want to rip it to the hard drive, this takes up a good amount of space.. all you need to play a playstation game is a "Emulator" it acts like the games software and permits you to play it.. so your driving down the road and your gf, friend, fam.. wants something to do for a long trip they can just play a game at the same time your listing to music on the system..

Riping games movies or what ever to the hard drive will keep from the cd from ever posably skipping and having to wait for it to load again *pot holes suck* i doubt this would ever happen but you cant rule out anything.

if everyone wants a lower price i can try to go lowend for everyone

is what i have for the harddrive overkill, it may be, but then again you dont need to upgrade later if you end up filling up the hard drive..

what i figured is that everyone could just buy a inverter.. i did forget to post that as a item people would need to get..

- 120 gig hard drive, for the price i got it for was the best deal basicly, also if you want to download a movie "avi format" usualy is around 500 to 700mb and you could take that avi from a cd directly to the hard drive..

Games, lets say you want to play a playstation game or another format of gaming system and want to rip it to the hard drive, this takes up a good amount of space.. all you need to play a playstation game is a "Emulator" it acts like the games software and permits you to play it.. so your driving down the road and your gf, friend, fam.. wants something to do for a long trip they can just play a game at the same time your listing to music on the system..

I guess i can see your point.  

What size is the case? and what motherboard you using, and video card, can't play good games with an integrated video card.

john

there is no case so that way you can mount the motherboard and other parts anywhere you can get it fitted in. my mother board is on the underside of plastic peice under the steering wheel as well as the hard drive. then the cdrom is under the head unit *this is a moded/extended wire i sodered to give me about 4foot i think so i could put the cdrom there* or if you wanted you could put it inside the console under the head unit *i think im going to move mine there*

ill get the specs tomarrow for the rest and update this one post due to my gf wanting some quality time

if everyone wants a lower price *thinking everyone does since no one seem to be jumpin on this* ill make lowend mid and highend specs..

all of them will have amd processors 1800 and up.

updated what motherboards computers will use.. in orange at the top..

this is just the guts of a computer people - motherboard, ram, hard drive, LCD monitor, graphics card, power suply..

there is no case.. so do you all want to see pics of the guts?

that is too much for guts.  We can get everything you are selling at tcwo.com for cheaper than the price.  I thought it was an actuall computer, not just the guts of a PC.  It's not a good idea to have all this stuff left out in the open anyway.  It needs a case and proper cooling.

• 3 weeks later...
At my work we sell a micr case made by aopen that is TINY and comes with a 12v DC and 110AC powersupply. it was intended to be put in cars or boats. BTW, you can buy 4 foot long ide cables. We make mostly servers, and some of our "cube" cases require some damn long cables, so we keep 36 inchers instock (UATA) and can get bigger. I made a similar setup in my lincoln a few years back, but the system was in the trunk and the screan was a 13"tv going through a scan converter, it was pretty ghetto. I wouldn't recommend running it gutted showed under the dash, an 1800+ produces a lot of heat and needs good ventilation not to mention the rest of the parts. anyway, thats just my 2 cents