Best stock color for quest

Dragon87

There's no question about it.....................BLUE ;D

I do like Black, but Blue is better.

Yellow's cool, but Blue is better.

Red is good as long as it's not faded, but Blue is better.

I'm not a fan of white, mainly because I have a white 3000GT and a white GMC Safari

Don't forget about the champagne color ones.  Those look nice, but most of ones I've seen were rusted.

Rich

hey Richie_Rich are you forgeting about silver????

Cobralini... if your going to go with a stock color go with blue or silver.....but if you go with silver ( if your painting your car) try and spring for the viper silver off of course the dodge viper....and blacks nice but you just cant see the beautiful bulges of the starquest.

but personally mines in the process of being turt burnt orange... kinda like the IS 300's

Blue will always be my favorite.  See my '81 Mitsubishi/Plymouth Sapporo:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rbrown23/indyswebsites/

However, Blue was never available for the Starion, so black became my second choice.  I prefer my '85 black metallic over later model blacks.  It appears to be dark grey and it does NOT show dirt.  

http://www.automotivecritics.com/?id=15437

• 2 weeks later...
I would have to say the electric Blue.. I've seen alot of starquests in my time and most of them are either black or white. But i've seen very few electric blue. it makes me feel like I have a more Original car then most. but that is just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

if you wanted to go with black i would say indy85's black. its a sweet color.  my car is white, not my favorite but i think its getting a replica paint job.  black looks sweet

if you did orange, go lucifer orange off of a triumph sprint rs(motorcycle)  it changes colors in the light.

• 1 month later...

I think the electric blue is an awesome color, I have a champange one and it looks great to, looks more sophisticated. I usually don't like white but the starquest looks good in it. But I hate red.

later Tom

• 2 weeks later...

hey evenflo069

i had my quest flat black for a while, i liked it, looked nice and smooth and you can see tha wide body flares stand out more ;D .  My car was originally silver but someone ran into my car had to change my fender, light cover, header panel,  and hood.  Now my car has been sitting in my friends shop for like six months getting body work done to it, and paint.