looking to get diamondcut headlights, what size??

Mr._HP

I'm not sure what the dimensions are on our headlights and that's pretty much what you have to go by when ordering these headlights since they usually don't list starquests ::)

Could someone tell me what size they have ordered. I saw posts from a few of you that have already got them.

Thanks

Ben

at advance auto parts they have the square diamond cut headlight replacements for out cars that use regular halogen bulbs like what come on new cars.  i think they were $30 or $40 .. that must have been each and they have all the bulbs there like the blue xenon ones and stuff

You might also post this in the stereo and electrical mods forum:

I posted this yesterday after installing the H4's.   :)

I just installed the AIC Halogen H4 Diamond headlight assy. along with the H4 bulbs.  Part # 40.3654.HL

It was easy and straightforward - and they look great. The hardest part with the assembly was removing the retaining spring screw/washer combo and then reinstalling it along with the rubber boot over the connector base of the H4 bulb.  The bulb connectors hook right up to the stock connector plug assembly.  

Both low and high beams work along with my fog light mod (they still go out when I hit the high beams).  I did notice right away tonight that my stock fog light bulbs are much easier to see illuminating the road with the H4 bulbs and I am unsure whether the H4's are really better than the stockers.  The hardest part was removing the rusted stock bezel screws - some PB Blaster took care of that, thankfully.  

I also bought the H3 Extreme White bulbs for the fog lights.  Part # 15255

But earlier today I found out I shouldn't run them without also hooking up a Bosch relay.  The guy that convinced me to buy them owns a Conquest, but failed to mention that little tidbit!     >:(

So doing a little research saved my Starion some possible damage.   :)