Air Dam Extention

Hello Everyone,

Howard sent me a pic of someone who is racing a Starion that has a black plastic extention to the air dam.  I've seen this on a couple of other quests.  Anyone know where I can get one?

Morphing89TSI

PS  I also liked the NACA cutouts for brake cooling on the air dam.

I assume you're talking about Howard Dreispan... have you asked him? He's got enough connections that he should be able to find out, if not, I can yell at him for ya! hehe  :P

If anyone actually still makes the air splitter, (what they call that black extension thing in British car mags), and Howard doesn't know....ask Chad S, he has the IMSA Starion.

And those brake ducts are cool!!!

i thought of doing this too, but im just gonna get some black plastic and screw it to the bottom of the air dam, im gonna make some slits around the bolt holes so if i hit something it will break away.

jeff s

I  plan on doing this soon as well, but the final product will consist of alluminum splitters on both sides, below the spoiler, and on the ends, vertical wind splitters that extend back to the wheelwell. Similar to the JGTC style ones used in Japan's racing series'. If I can get my hands on some, I'll make the ends out of carbon fiber ;)..

• 3 weeks later...