Selling my one owner 87 Atlantic Blue Quest - not running

Edde

Hey kids I need to sell out. This is a one owner car but before you get too excited it needs a lot of work. I know I won't get to it.  Just a little history this car was on the showroom floor at Koons Chrysler/Plymouth in Tysons Corner VA. I had to test drive a red car on the lot but bought this one in April 1987. I don't know that another person has actually ever driven this car except maybe a local mechanic that had it for a few days before I found SQC.  Unfortunately it has significant rust including the drivers frame rail. This was always a highly reliable car that idled rock steady for me.

Everything goes as a package. No parting. I hope to find someone who wants to give my car a second life.

It is pretty much stock except for an 88-89 ecu and high volume fuel pump. I have two engines, the original I swapped out for one I built really only needed freshening up and re-ringed at the time. It may have some cyl rust as it sits today but not horrible. The second engine was bored 30 over and all new but began smoking at about 15K. Must not have had my oil cooler as flushed as I thought. It has an ACT clutch which was fantastic for a driver, and a Pagemo adjustable cam gear.

Various parts: Spare 5 speed trans, spare diff, one stock JV head, one clearwater head, 12a turbos, AC, airboxes and fans, Mookeeh rear struts NIB, same spare interior parts, and a complete black carpet set. Can't recall everything, but the entire car is here plus some.

Single DIN Alpine head unit.

Complete FSM set (well worn) including electrical, original window sticker, clean title. Floor mats, rear hatch cover, and hood insulator.

I'll put a price of $2500 on everything because I have to but any reasonable offer is welcome.

I'm in Northern VA 22150

Cheers - Edde

wwaog5Xl.jpg
PMuNGrGl.jpg
BV0KtwYl.jpg
9KJeLTUl.jpg
N0JGeqml.jpg
T0PsWngl.jpg
hKZPX8Rl.jpg
6xIVib7l.jpg
u2MB35el.jpg
KRxIAcil.jpg