BBQuest - rescheduled

IntercooledFlatty

I'll do my best to get there. The Starion is not registered or insured right now and I have a colony of brown widows that have taken it over. If I can get all that taken care of I'll bring it. There are a couple of other local guys I'll try and get too.

i had a brown widow in my garage hanging out by the front door. strangely, i found her beautiful and let her hang around til the coolness wore off... then i smashed her brains thru her butt to let her know how it feels to be killed by someone who once loved you. widow lifestyle :lol:

bbq ftw

• Like 1

Lmafo I really enjoyed the black widow story there Harry.

My car seems to run like a scalded dawg now so I'll most likely be there.

Wanna show my support for the dirty south meets.

There is a big gathering at the battleship in Mobile next Saturday. Should be tons of cars there. Groups from FL, AL,MS,LA have been posting on faceballs about it. $7 entry. Emerald Coast Auto Fest, commonautos.com. I'll most likely be going in my Saab.

Damn, that sucks dude. Didn't you just get it running good?

Harry, if you decide to come let me know. We can sneak some brews/booze in. I learned cardboard OJ containers with the twist top are the best for that from my dad and uncle going to baseball games.

Yea just got it running good. Guess the little hose by the water pump blew and I ran out of water.

The temp gauge never showed above half way mark,so it's not working properly.

By the time I got off the bridge and cut it off the head toasted. Gonna hook up a new temp gauge for sure.

Then..

I'm just gonna do a rebuild on it with a new head as soon as I get funds.

Had it running good for a minute :(

Yea just got it running good. Guess the little hose by the water pump blew and I ran out of water.

The temp gauge never showed above half way mark,so it's not working properly.

By the time I got off the bridge and cut it off the head toasted. Gonna hook up a new temp gauge for sure.

Then..

I'm just gonna do a rebuild on it with a new head as soon as I get funds.

Had it running good for a minute :(

you don't need a new temp sender once the engine coolant is below the sender I will no longer work

and just over a qt is enough coolant t omake it quit working

• 3 weeks later...