parting out 89 conquest

turbofan

Parting out 89 conquest i am keeping all interior part for myself to swap into my new 88 durban thanx speedquest so message or reply to post thanx.

Located in mid north Iowa.

Update am tearing down parts car this week will get back to everyone about their parts request as soon as I can have a good 4th of July everyone.

Edited by turbofan

Put me down for the torque tube and maybe the diff. Idk if the gear comes off the diff for the torque tube or not. I'll have to find out.

Which gear are you talking about?

The diff has what I think is called a pinion gear that mates to the output of the torque tube. Both are splined and you want them both to be in good condition. I need them both I think. If its not easy to take that gear off I'll buy the whole diff too.

So I did some research and the pinion gear is held onto the diff with a 30mm nut and needs to be removed with a puller. I don't know how you feel about removing that yourself or not but if you don't want to bother with it I could take the whole diff if need be.

Here is a reference to how that pinion gear needs to be removed. http://www.starquest...howtopic=131510

I'm talking about the gear that connects the diff to the torque tube btw.

Edited by speedyquest

Do you have the following:

1. Hood prop rod; and

2. Windshield cowl piece (drivers side) - The plastic piece that goes behind the hood, under windshield.

If so, please provide prices and payment informtaion. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Greg

greg@sealshield.com