Swapping engines out =P

87Conquistador

I've got somethings and stuffs for sale due to wanting to wanting an ls1 in my conquest things are as follows, also linking a photobucket for the parts

I have a megajolt jr system has only been physically touched but never connected/installed has the 2.5 bar manifold pressure sensor with the soft rev limiter and serial cable willing to let it go for 120.00 + shipping

also on the list is a turbo with manifold, taken off a running starion, very minimal shaft play. sellin for 150.00 + shipping

now for the parts that I'm not to positive about since the quest wasn't running, it had the head gasket replaced.

the head has the jet valves "capped" like I said I'm not certain on the condition of the parts so I'll sell the head for 75.00 + shipping

the block has standard mains,rod bearings, and pistons it seems in fair shape, selling it as a short block, it also has ARP studs will come with the nuts 250.00 + shipping, local pick up is perfered

the intake is also for selling that for 50.00 + shipping complete - sold, being picked up this weekend.

radiator with the fans for 40.00 + shipping

I have alot of other parts just haven't got the picutres for them I'll list them out as I get the pictures this coming weekend. Local pick up is perferred for all parts located in huntington park zip code is 90255

also have a rebuilt 7mgte short block on there ask if interested, also have a R154 I might sell if the price is right make some offers and I'll see whats up

http://s725.photobuc...leshed/library/

hopefully that link works if not I'll see what I can do.

Edited by 87Conquistador

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...