Racing in vegas this weekend...USCA

Convette

For the Vegas guys or anyone close...I'll be at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway the 24th and 25th with the USCA. Trying to earn my way to SEMA this year again with hopefully a better car. Any support would be greatly appreciated, my crew chief is 7 months pregnant right now...just in case I need an extra hand.. Lol. Come see some amazing cars, and some great racing. For more info go to www.driveusca.com

I'll be there , I'm sure Adam and Alex will be there also and congrats to you and Tara , seems all my Sq homies have either had a new baby recently or have one on the way . Edited by SOTTY

Have fun man, be safe. Make sure you got them GoPros fully charged and recording.

Wish I could make it. But I'll be at Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley flogging on all 110 ponies worth of an 1982 323is.

John, be safe, congrats on the new addition on the way (and to you especially, Mrs. C/vette !!!) an do keep us informed, vids appreciated. How's the ls3 workin for ya? Best wishes, W.

Damn John,

I wish I could make it out there. Let us know how things go for you.

Thanks man. If all goes well I'll be there again in Nov for the big race, hopefully you can make it out for that.

I'll be there , I'm sure Adam and Alex will be there also and congrats to you and Tara , seems all my Sq homies have either had a new baby recently or have one on the way .

I'll bring sandwiches and soup

Thanks man, I always look forward to seeing you guys!

Have fun man, be safe. Make sure you got them GoPros fully charged and recording.

Wish I could make it. But I'll be at Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley flogging on all 110 ponies worth of an 1982 323is.

Thanks Lou, I need to get a new camera...thanks for reminding me! Have fun out there, I'd love to make it out to that track sometime!

John, be safe, congrats on the new addition on the way (and to you especially, Mrs. C/vette !!!) an do keep us informed, vids appreciated. How's the ls3 workin for ya? Best wishes, W.

Thanks dude! I'll get some video, and it will be televised (not live) I'm sure I'll get plenty of air time. The ls3 is good so far, I havent driven it much though. Loads of power, just need more seat time.

yes how is the new setup?

good luck! cant wait for the videos.

Thanks! I still need to get the ones from Vegas last year posted! (never enough time)

Grats on the noo lil quester on the way ;)

now GO GET EM !

Thanks Harry! I'll do what I do!