50 Shades of Red

cheesey

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks guys! I don't think it's done yet. It needs a bit of wet sanding and buffing yet to be where I want it. Also the suspension needs to be gone through the drivers side sits a bit lower than the passenger.(either that or I need to eat more salad) I'm thinking maybe d2's if I can still get them. Hate the monster truck look in the front. Want to get it out on the auto x course by next summer but want to build it to make sure it survives. Just been driving it around and enjoying it lately though. In the process of moving so not much is getting done and I'll be homeless by next weekend. Lol.

Hate the monster truck look in the front. Want to get it out on the auto x course by next summer but want to build it to make sure it survives. Just been driving it around and enjoying it lately though. In the process of moving so not much is getting done and I'll be homeless by next weekend. Lol.

Dude, I got a good laugh off the monster truck commnet. I don't see a lot of options for the suspension system other than D2s. That is what I got.

• 2 months later...

Not too many to speak of. Put some small stuff back on it. Guy that painted is going to wet sand and rebuff. Then I want to get decals back on it. I was living with the in laws for two months so I didn't get to work on it much. Put over a thousand miles on it this summer so I'm happy with that. Theres some stuff that needs attention this winter though. The heated garage will help. heres some pics though.

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/Cheesey_50/WIN_20150914_184939_zpswhlr9wb7.jpg

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/Cheesey_50/WIN_20150914_184903_zpshv1dbaip.jpg