Fuel Line Replacement

I'm currently completely restoring my newest member of the family from the ground up. I'm making all new hardlines for the fuel system.

My first question is what size flare nuts, along with thread, will I need to purchase for the lines? I'm talking about the flare nuts that connect to the flexible lines at the pump and at the filter.

My second question is, what size are the banjo fittings at the pump and filter? I have a spool of SS Braided line that I can make new lines out of, but I need to know the sizes of the banjo fittings so I know what to buy. The help would be appreciated.

Lastly, what size would the flex hose after the fuel pump be in AN measurements?

- Charles

Edited by nightwalkerancestery

• 3 weeks later...

Since this post was made, that's what I've decided to do. For now I'll keep the stock lines up front and do them later since they're in good condition. I'm just concentrating on the rear tank lines. I'm going to just use a straight line fitting from the pump and a hose to 5/16 compression fitting for the hose to line. I'll just go without the pulse dampener at the pump. There's one in the throttle body anyway.

- Charles