California

gribbs1469

Hey ya'll, actually not new, the Conquest was my first car 13 years ago which i picked up for 450 DOLLARS!!, Ijust picked up my third one here in SoCAL. I have always been on the site just never took the time to register until now. I had my first two in Cleveland, Ohio which one still resides with my father. I just picked up an 87 which I am going to be doing a big build on. I need people in Cali who have INTERIOR pieces please! Thanks for the support friends!

I live in Blythe, if you guys don't know where it is its on the Colordado River. It Bordering Arizona right off of Interstate 10.

I basically need everything, Its black also. The seats are shot, there is no center counsole, the only things that are good is the dash, minus the gauge hood, the head liner and the carpet.

I would greatly appreciate buying anything you guys will sell. Thank you.

pcristquester, on 22 August 2014 - 03:07 PM, said:

I know Blythe. I worked at Chuckawalla a few years ago. I got nice front 87 black leather seats just waiting for you

Oh thats cool, were you a CO there? Awesome man, how much are you looking to get for them?

No, my company built the new central plant and replaced all the AC units at every yard. $250 for the seats. They are dirty right now, but if you are interested I can clean them up and send you some pics

• 2 months later...